Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All! Go to spoilerfactory.com. They have the rear factory spoiler for $239.00 painted any color. No front ones yet! :cry: :) Regards!! Mike

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
mmaloy said:
Hi All! Go to spoilerfactory.com. They have the rear factory spoiler for $239.00 painted any color. No front ones yet! :cry: :) Regards!! Mike
--
Under Construction
The site you were trying to reach does not currently have a default page. It may be in the process of being upgraded.

Please try this site again later. If you still experience the problem, try contacting the Web site administrator.
--

Nice website. :p

·
Registered
832 Posts
That wood grain is nasty :sick:

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not exactly the same is it? :) But it's a choice. I personally would like to see one thats along the lines of the new Shelby GT500 stang. Actually sits on the the deck lid and angles up and out, and crosses over both rear tail lights. I'm sure that will materialize down the road. Xenon comes to mind. :) Mike

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
My only point was that we should not mistake the product of wind tunnel testing for a stylist design. Of course the final choice is the consumers.

Looking over it, it aapears that the one above is almost an exact dupe of the Stang one.

·
Registered
832 Posts
GLHS837 said:
My only point was that we should not mistake the product of wind tunnel testing for a stylist design. Of course the final choice is the consumers.

Looking over it, it aapears that the one above is almost an exact dupe of the Stang one.
I agree totally performance over style. and anyway if you're into performance parts than that would be stylish to you :wink:

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Guys! Just got off the phone with my buddy and he said as of tomorrow, they can order the Daytona pack. Subsequentally, the parts will not be far behind. ie: spoiler/s. Thats what he said. BTW GLHS, you're right, it looks like a stang spoiler. I will probably hold out for an aftermarket that sits on the deck. Best to ALL!! Mike :)

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
did any one else notice that the spoiler on the silver car isn't wide enough? looks like it's a couple of inches to narrow to look right, while the daytona wing stretches to the exact width of the rear decklid...I'll wait, thanks!

·
Banned
99 Posts
Too bad the spoiler doesn't fit the car. Mopar will have a full line of factory parts designed for the Changer. The Daytona spoiler will be a dealer added option.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts