Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a rear spoiler that I purchased from a forum member last year. It's black (BB) and has some scratches on it. It did not come with the bolts to attach it, but they're available at Home Depot or Lowes. I'm in the DC/MD/VA area, and would prefer to keep it local, for shipping will run $30-$45 (UPS Ground). But if you want to pay the shipping, I'll box it up.
$60 OBO (through paypal)
Thanks for looking!
Jay
I've got a couple more pics. I can email them to you.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can u describe what kind of spoiler (oem, aftermarket?)
I believe it's the OEM 2006/2007 Spoiler. That's what I was told. It's not the rounded one. This one is sort of square and sits lower than the 2008-2010 model. I layed it on my R/T and took a couple of pictures. Hopefully I can post them. If not send me your email address. Thanks for the inquiry!
Jay

Attachments

·
Registered
462 Posts
how much to 07004 if not sold already

·
Premium Member
5,531 Posts
I believe it's the OEM 2006/2007 Spoiler. That's what I was told. It's not the rounded one. This one is sort of square and sits lower than the 2008-2010 model. I layed it on my R/T and took a couple of pictures. Hopefully I can post them. If not send me your email address. Thanks for the inquiry!
Jay
That's not an OEM spoiler it is an aftermarket. Just thought I'd clear that up :banana:

The spoilers have never changed between '06 - 2010 and only one type of spoiler is OEM, the only difference is flat black or body colored.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts