Charger Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone tell me if there was a TSB, or some sort of replacement under warranty for the triangular plastic trim pieces in the back corners of the side door windows? I thought I saw one, but have been searching and can't find it. Mine do not sit flush in the corners and I thought I read awhile ago where Dodge fixed this in some way by replacement pieces I think.

Thanks,
Zandian

·
Registered
764 Posts
Earlier builds had a very small rubber edge to those pieces, mine had peeled, so I had my dealer replace it under warranty. I don't have a tsb, but I do have the p/n:
Rear Doors Triangular Appliqué Right - 4806150AE – MSRP $23.00
Rear Doors Triangular Appliqué Left - 4806151AE – MSRP $23.00

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Earlier builds had a very small rubber edge to those pieces, mine had peeled, so I had my dealer replace it under warranty. I don't have a tsb, but I do have the p/n:
Thanks for the reply. So the difference is a rubber seal? The new one doesn't have it? Wouldn't that make it less sealed? Also, in the part name it says "applique", does that mean it simply sticks on in some way, or slides in? Can the average person replace it very easily, or would it be best done by the dealer? I don't know if I can convince them to do it under warranty since I have Vent Visors tucked up underneath (they stuck out even before I put the Vent Visors in), and I don't know if I can convince them this was an issue in the build, not my mod. So, if it is easy to replace and only about $50 I might just order and do it myself.

Thoughts?
Zandian

·
Registered
1,928 Posts

Had the dealer switch them out as well. Take it to them, took about 20 minutes to get them to take it off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts