Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
2,504 Posts
Love my "new" 10 Charger, wondering of any aftermarket rear sensors ... Any pointers?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

A quick google search found a good amount of them!

I guess it would depend if you would be installing them yourself or not, as holes might have to be cut in the rear bumper depending on what model you get!

If not, you might call some of your local car audio/custom install places and see if they sell them, and if you trust their install work!

You should still have the option of the dealership and see where they get them, and who installs it for them!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Do a search for PSD100 and PSD200. These are made by Advent for Dealer installs. They are basically OE grade and come with a 3 year warranty. Range is great and they can even be painted.

·
Registered
12 Posts
There is a kit on amazon that gets great reviews... It's about $160 and comes with the drill bit and from what I've read has good literature with it as well as support if needed.

Seen them in flat black and simulated Chrome.... Ads on amazon didn't state color or offer an option when buying. I've emailed the seller never to hear from them. (Bastards)

If I could get them in Daytona Blue....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts