Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered the mopar air diffuser last week and installed this morning and washed her. She's looking good...

And just some more since I was in the mood of taking pictures lol

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Very nice, very clean R/T. How easy was the install?

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I'd hit it.....

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Yup...lookin' sexy!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Looks Great! :bigthumb: How much do those run? Might want to get one of those for my 09.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Sweet looking car!

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Looks great! Very clean install, which from what I can see is consistent with everything you've done on your ride - great job!! BTW, is that a Pioneer or Kenwood?

Cheers :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I thought the R&T package R/T's came with the rear diffuser. Was I wrong? Your ride looks great by the way. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
539 Posts
no, the RTs r&t don't come with it. had to buy it separate.

·
Registered
804 Posts
I ordered the mopar air diffuser last week and installed this morning and washed her. She's looking good...

And just some more since I was in the mood of taking pictures lol

looks great i want to get one soon...did you have to order straight thru the dealership?

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Very nice and clean charger!!!!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Very nice, very clean R/T. How easy was the install?
Well in all honesty, If you don't have the required plastic rivet tool they sell on harbor frieght.com for $15 + shipping then its a PITA. The plastic rivets that the diffuser includes require that tool. You CAN do it without the tool but as mentioned its a PITA, I used a set of pliers instead. If I had to do it all over again I would just buy the plastic push pins they sell at pretty much any auto parts store which have been reported done here by some members and it's holding up just fine. You also have to open 10 holes with a 1/4 drill bit for the plastic rivets or aftermarket plastic push pins to insert to.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 30 Posts