Charger Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any pics looking at the back of the Daytona? I am interested in seeing how they take care of the badges on the rear of the car. With my future Inferno Red R/T (looking at an April 2006 purchase) I am going to basically be mimicking everything about the Daytona minus the graphics package, interior, and paint (obviously). I am going to have the grill redone to be body colored and have the Daytona mesh with R/T badge (Not quite like the Daytona but then again not like an R/T either). Then install the Daytona chin spoiler, a body colored Daytona wing, and an SRT-8 hood (not really mimicking a Daytona there but it looks awesome IMHO). Should look pretty bad ass when I am all done now I just have to get the darn thing………only 32 more weeks until April :twisted:

Later

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
waiting until april? I dont know how you guys do it.. I scoured the entire internet until I found a dealership that had my car. It was 4 days from order to pickup and I almost went insane with anticipation. As we speak, the beast is at the Dodge dealership getting some parts re-painted (factory paint was extremely sub-par with whiet oxidation marks on it) and the spoler attached. ONE DAY WITHOUT THE BEAST - AAAAHHHHHHHH

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DutchMaster said:
waiting until april? I dont know how you guys do it.. I scoured the entire internet until I found a dealership that had my car. It was 4 days from order to pickup and I almost went insane with anticipation. As we speak, the beast is at the Dodge dealership getting some parts re-painted (factory paint was extremely sub-par with whiet oxidation marks on it) and the spoler attached. ONE DAY WITHOUT THE BEAST - AAAAHHHHHHHH
Yeah I said April....trust me it is seriously killing me to have to wait that long but I have so much planned to do initally which includes all the stuff listed above. I am saving my money up and selling both of my cars so I can put as much down as I can to keep the payments as low as possible since I should be able to put down $10,000. The R/T with AWT Package that I built on KBB.com (Dodge.com wasn't as up to date for some reason) with the options I wanted cames in around $34,000 and I can hardly wait.

Later

1 - 4 of 4 Posts