Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have a rear air diffuser as well as an aftermarket exhaust?

i have the JBA catback and want to make sure it will fit ok with the rear air diffuser before i purcahse it.

will having exhaust tips come in contact with the diffuser cause damage to it?

thanks
dude

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
I have the rear diffuser than Mopar offers and there are NO problems

Scott

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Do you have GTS taillight covers? The first pic looks like the rear right light does not match up with your bumper to well.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Okay I really have to ask is the air diffuser really functional? Does it do anything as it's name states or is it more of eye candy type thing?

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay I really have to ask is the air diffuser really functional? Does it do anything as it's name states or is it more of eye candy type thing?
good question.. however i was thinkin eye candy, but it may help a lil with drag reduction.. or hinder?

i like the aggressive look it adds to the rear, and i think it will compliment my pipes really well, i just wanna be sure it fits before i drop the cashola.

·
Suspended User
2,400 Posts
Do you have GTS taillight covers? The first pic looks like the rear right light does not match up with your bumper to well.
no theyre tinted. its just the refelection of denali! if you look closely. thats what i thought too when i first saw the pic. but no.

·
Suspended User
2,400 Posts
its just eyecandy. i think. but it is a nice touch! nothing but compliments on it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts