Registered
103 Posts
Hmmm

Thats a long stretch of road....
good thing he remembered the Marlboro Lights..hahaha

·
Registered
10,177 Posts
thats fast. I wouldn't be recording myself doing that though. slightest move or twitch and your road kill
That simply is not true

·
Registered
639 Posts
When i recorded my 170 run i taped my phone to the wheel. I find these videos amazing because my car is tuned for 190 yet when i hit 170 it was struggling.

·
Registered
771 Posts
The acceleration is much more correct on this video.. Seems more for real..

It's still hard to see how fast he's going relative to the road.. It's just desert out there, huh? :)

It would be nice to see thatsame 305kph pass with someone standing on the side of the road (be careful!!) taking some footage of him passing by..

:)

·
Registered
3,160 Posts

It's still hard to see how fast he's going relative to the road.. It's just desert out there, huh? :)

It would be nice to see thatsame 305kph pass with someone standing on the side of the road (be careful!!) taking some footage of him passing by..

x2!! seeing a drive by at 190 would be pretty sweet!

nice video tho! thanks for postin

·
Premium Member
908 Posts

these long stretches of road are between the different gulf countries i beleive thats the road from Saudi to Kuwait border...

we have people who have clocked insanely high speeds on these roads.. 350kph for example.. (thats 218Mph)

Anyways mashallah great video and too bad i missed my chance to meet bofawaz

1 - 8 of 8 Posts