Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I am looking to add Wideband O2 gauges to my 2012 Charger RT. I know we can unlock the SRT pages in our 5.7 with the zAutomotive device. I was curious if anyone has used the pages to monitor their AFR and how you were able to connect so you could read it with the SRT pages. I was just curious if this could be done. Since I am looking at getting the SRT pages, it would be nice to have the capability to use it for reading AFR. If not I would just purchase a Wideband O2 setup.

·
Premium Member
3,007 Posts
You need the Wideband O2 setup. You have to plug the sensor into the cats to get an accurate AFR reading. I do not believe there is an option or way to monitor it via the performance pages. Separate signal that is not part of the group.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You need the Wideband O2 setup. You have to plug the sensor into the cats to get an accurate AFR reading. I do not believe there is an option or way to monitor it via the performance pages. Separate signal that is not part of the group.
Thanks for the info. Didn't know if someone found a work-around.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Have you tried using Torque? If you haven't, grab a $10 Bluetooth OBD II module from that computer auction website, or maybe that other website named after a river in South America, download Torque Light and see what you get. Not much of an investment.

·
Registered
2013 R/T
1,890 Posts
No AFR in PP's. I have a supercharged truck with a pillar pod gauge setup and to tell you the truth they are basically for show. I never look at them or say after the 1st few weeks.
I keep my truck stock looking to not attract takers on and at night it gives me away.

Anyway, have a look here LINK . Once you dial in you never really need them. To test you need WOT on a dyno and a scan logger. Keep your eyes on the road eh.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts