Charger Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
re: oopsie on bumper

to clairfy: Yes, the dealer confessed, so liability isn't an issue. My concern was properly fixing the problem. The concensus is to have the bumper replaced and totally repainted (no touch-ups). One other question for you guys....one guy said the car wasn't a collectable and it "wasn't a big deal". It is a Super Bee, "07. Well, my understanding is that the car IS a collectable & has value as such.....kinda sorta anyway. Am I wrong in that???

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Well, 1000 were made, so it isn't as common as many cars, however, what made limited productions muscle cars from the 60's and 70's so valuable was that no one knew that they were so limited. When you compare 1000 cars to say, 50 to 100 ever made, then they are not so rare. How many will be left in 30 years? THAT may help the value, but the limited edition status is not limited enough to have more than a passing effect on the car's value.
If they only made the Bee's for 1 year, then maybe, but since this year we have another 1000 coming, well... you be the judge.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.