Charger Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I just brought my halos back to life. 3 out of my 8 halos went out after about a year of consistent use. Luckily for me AAC offers lifetime warranties on their products but I just didn't have time to get them fixed up until recently. I forgot the amount of attention these bad boys draw both good and bad(cops) lol. Still very happy to have them all back on line along with my knight rider scanner. Thinking about painting the housing of my fog lights black to better see the halos, has anyone else done that and what were your results? I have the CCFL halos and the inverters go bad on them from time to time. Has anyone else had this issue with their halos?

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here is the other pic...

Hey everyone I just brought my halos back to life. 3 out of my 8 halos went out after about a year of consistent use. Luckily for me AAC offers lifetime warranties on their products but I just didn't have time to get them fixed up until recently. I forgot the amount of attention these bad boys draw both good and bad(cops) lol. Still very happy to have them all back on line along with my knight rider scanner. Thinking about painting the housing of my fog lights black to better see the halos, has anyone else done that and what were your results? I have the CCFL halos and the inverters go bad on them from time to time. Has anyone else had this issue with their halos?

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts