Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone done this or thought about it, put the Ram head emblem on their car? You know, the one like I see on some of the Ram pick-ups. If you have could you post a picture, thanks.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
You mean like the one on the nose, the trunk and the steering wheel?

·
Registered
3,160 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea i dont think anyone knows what the OP is talking about..

i'm guessing its this?
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/2048000-2048999/2048266_6_full.jpg

saw one of those hood ornaments on an older dodge truck at walmart the other day... kinda got me thinking what it'd look like on a charger. i decided against it though. i think it looks better on trucks.
Sorry, I haven't been on much yesterday. Yep that is the one I was talking about. I was trying to think of cars that had them on, (not only Dodge's) The only one that really comes to mind is the Jaguar and that's because I remember being a kid and my dad had that added onto his car. I am waiting to see someone with it on a Charger.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Sorry, I haven't been on much yesterday. Yep that is the one I was talking about. I was trying to think of cars that had them on, (not only Dodge's) The only one that really comes to mind is the Jaguar and that's because I remember being a kid and my dad had that added onto his car. I am waiting to see someone with it on a Charger.
I might look alright but when you remove the front emblem, it leaves an indent the size of the emblem, it might not look like it belongs, that's what I usually like to go for in a look.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts