Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I just ordered my Ram Air Hood. I want to put some graphics on it. I had a Gentleman draw this up, what do you think?

The Writing and Stripes would be on the Ram Air section of the hood. The actual Ram head would be under that - beneath the Intake. What do you think? Any other suggestions?

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Definitely a Rider Design. They're pretty talented. I'm gonna order these I think. Just don't want to rush and then pay for another set. But almost certain of this design.

·
Registered
10,655 Posts
Follow the instructions to the T and there wont be any problems. I spray the solution like crazy when I do mine. Slides around like a buttered up blonde in satin sheets until its squeege time, but it helps make sure you have it right where you want it. Use the body lines and contouring to help feel your way for alignment purposes.

this all sounds so bad....

THEY'RE JUST GRAPHICS PEOPLE! hehe

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Geez man...., even I'm starting to like the way you describe it. Accurate mind you, but wow!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Follow the instructions to the T and there wont be any problems. I spray the solution like crazy when I do mine. Slides around like a buttered up blonde in satin sheets until its squeege time, but it helps make sure you have it right where you want it. Use the body lines and contouring to help feel your way for alignment purposes.

this all sounds so bad....

THEY'RE JUST GRAPHICS PEOPLE! hehe
"Spray solution like crazy"
"Slides around"
"Buttered up blonde"
"Satin sheets"
"Squeege time"
"Make sure you have it right where you want it"
"Use the body lines"

Man, I'm gonna have to wake my wife up!!!!! :)
Chase

1 - 6 of 6 Posts