Charger Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Well I started hearing that Ralph was going to sell the dealership about 2 months ago but kept it under wraps because of here say and all the little rumors that fly around. Last night while working out I saw "The Commercail", Ralph's Dodge had been sold to I think Waldorf Dodge Jeep Chrysler. Not sure but I think the days are gone possibly with the type of support we used to get from Ralph. I want to let everyone know I am working on my presentation to share with the new owners. Hopefully I will be able to get the new owner on board with our Bi-Annual events. I'm quite sure the new owners will NOT personally cook each and everyone of us free awesome BBQ, that is for sure!!!!! Also on a side note I've been a busy bee cooking up a whole new idea regarding our next M&G. It may not be at a dealership.....it may be way cooler.....and include serious driving too and fine food....so stay posted. Also for those of you who are interested Ralph moved to MONTANA where I hear he is building a new home......stayed tuned.

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
Is Ralphs Dodge on the main road going into the Patuxent Naval Station.....adjacent to a hotel?

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is Ralphs Dodge on the main road going into the Patuxent Naval Station.....adjacent to a hotel?
Yup....no longer Ralph's officially I think starting yesterday......

·
Registered
104 Posts
No that's Park Dodge. I also knew that they was going to sell, because the same guy brought Aldridge Ford in Lexington Park

·
Registered
428 Posts
What a bummer. I found out Monday. Does anyone know where the salesman Wayne Pulley went?

Also, as a side note, does anyone know where I can get a replacement wheel
for my 2007 Daytona? It seems a curb jumped out in front of my wife.

·
Registered
926 Posts
I hope the new owners like events. I was looking forward to next years.:( :( :(

·
Registered
10,665 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,418 Posts
wow that sucks ... but I am glad i went to both events at Ralphs. Was alot of fun and hope you can find an even better spot for next year!

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wow that sucks ... but I am glad i went to both events at Ralphs. Was alot of fun and hope you can find an even better spot for next year!
Trust me, there will be a BLOW OUT event this spring. I have a new idea skectched out and am talking to business owners/local governments boards now. I've secured local event planning schedules for 2008 and just cooking right along. Don't worry, we WILL PLAY!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
No that's Park Dodge. I also knew that they was going to sell, because the same guy brought Aldridge Ford in Lexington Park
Van Aldridge sold his dads company too??? Wow I never thought I would see the day....

If the rumor is the owners of Waldorf Dodge... they now own every dealership Ford and Dodge related in Southern Maryland then!!! WOW!

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Except Park Dodge, of course.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts