Charger Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thanks to copper867 for the pic. It looks awesome!!! If you have any other pics we would love to see them and be able to use them on our website.

Thanks again!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
when i scrolled down to look at the picture i actually smiled, that looks sic!

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Damn, Looks good!

I was just putting together my 07/08 wish list and I was thinking about the scheme in the pic but with red strips. Might mean I have to go with the black cross hairs though. Not sure if I like it better than my current black/chrome scheme though.

I like it but I would want the strips to extend down to the front spoiler. I wonder if anyone can Photoshop my scheme. Where are the photoshop godz when ya need em.

D a n a

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
That SRT looks sweet!! I like it very much

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Oh man...this is killing me.

Not sure if I want Black Decals (for the stealth look) or Silver Decals (like this pic and my current sig).

Decisions....decisions.

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anyone other than me notice the stripes on the sunroof? Pretty cool idea. Especially on black. It makes the sunroof almost hidden when it is closed.

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
So what are we waiting for?
For me to win the lottery. LOL!

I just put my kids (don't miss the plural) in pre-school and daycare, which put a squeeze on "fun money".

However, I am also looking into whether I can get the Black Hornet theme painted on the Charger instead of decals. I haven't asked you guys yet but I would imagine that I could get the decals reverse cut so I could paint them on.

I plan on keeping my Charger for a good 15 years or more. So it might be worth it if I can get a good painting price, which might just happen. I showed a guy the pictures I made on a video game (where I also created my sig) and he is interested in seeing it himself so he said he'll work with me if I work with him.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Thanks to copper867 for the pic. It looks awesome!!! If you have any other pics we would love to see them and be able to use them on our website.

Thanks again!!

okay.. what kind of headlights are those and how did he get the white letters? Okay okay... the striping is pretty cool thought too. Wonder if you could fotoshop that on an inferno red SRT8 for me... same angle would be great...

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Looks great. What really helps is the rocker panel stripes. If I was gonna add stripes, I'll do both.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
That looks awesome, and I gotta say I am amazed at the install on the hood. That looks like it was tricky and I would be afraid to try it.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Here's our VP's SRT8 of our car club getting some track time with an awesome stripe job!

Peace, Nate

·
Registered
400 Posts
Lets see some more pics, like from the rear... and yeah, how bout the white lettter tires?????

1 - 18 of 18 Posts