Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the volume of the radio increase with your speed automatically? My girl's grand prix does this and it's pretty nice to have.

·
Registered
143 Posts
No. Cool feature that I've seen in other cars, but no such luck here. You think it would be a simple programming thing.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I dunno, living in L.A that would annoy me. The volume would constantly be changing, up and down and up and down andupandownandup...

I just stick it on 30 and leave it.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wildcard313 said:
I dunno, living in L.A that would annoy me. The volume would constantly be changing, up and down and up and down andupandownandup...

I just stick it on 30 and leave it.
It's not a 1:1 ratio. It merely adjusts it with the road noise. The graph of volume, if you can picture it, would sort of plateu around 50mph, rising slowly, but not in a straight line, up to that point.

·
Registered
89 Posts
epoch said:
Does the volume of the radio increase with your speed automatically? My girl's grand prix does this and it's pretty nice to have.

On your girl's car look for an extra ring in behind the volume knob, you can adjust it to either do whats its doing now or to stay at the same volume all the time just by turning the ring either up or back down. Something in the GM products i've had in the past. I bet its there SO let us know. see ya

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Changing Breeds said:
On your girl's car look for an extra ring in behind the volume knob, you can adjust it to either do whats its doing now or to stay at the same volume all the time just by turning the ring either up or back down. Something in the GM products i've had in the past. I bet its there SO let us know. see ya
It's digitally controlled. You can turn the feature off, make it slight, medium, or aggressive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts