Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2007 se 3.5
Okay, bought the cheap wiring harness from autozone... i dont know is that makes the difference. but anyway, while installing my clarion vz409 i was slicing the wires with the harness connected and idk what wires tapped but there were sparkes... long story short... radio didnt turn on, plugged factory back up and it didnt turn on either. so im thinking radio fuse, but wtf is the radio fuse.. no manual....

·
Registered
171 Posts
2007 se 3.5
Okay, bought the cheap wiring harness from autozone... i dont know is that makes the difference. but anyway, while installing my clarion vz409 i was slicing the wires with the harness connected and idk what wires tapped but there were sparkes... long story short... radio didnt turn on, plugged factory back up and it didnt turn on either. so im thinking radio fuse, but wtf is the radio fuse.. no manual....
the radio's fuse or your fuse that the car has accessories fuse. it might be in the trunk a 20A(Yellow) fuse that has 3 slots and says ignition next to it. Check that fuse

·
Registered
1,528 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the radio's fuse or your fuse that the car has accessories fuse. it might be in the trunk a 20A(Yellow) fuse that has 3 slots and says ignition next to it. Check that fuse
i just checked and all the 20 yellow fuses were fine. i hope i didnt mess anything up...

·
Registered
147 Posts
It will be a fuse somewhere. I work on electronics for the Navy. It's always a fuse! Even on aircraft!!! There aren't computers to run the radio. At most, a relay could have been toasted. You'll find it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
problem fixed.. it was the fuse.. i guess i was looking the diagram wrong and checked the wrong fuse....

thanks so much

·
Registered
2,799 Posts

1 - 8 of 8 Posts