Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Members ,

First time here , and a first time owner of a dodge charger 2007 R/T.

Guys i need your help , with a few modifications.

I Was looking in where i can purchase the same Genuine daytona Hood Hemi Sticker , and rear trunk sticker ? i was looking to convert my RT to a daytona.

So My list is =

R/T Grill Badge

Daytona Grill

Hemi Hood Sticker

Rear trunk Sticker

Side Stickers R/T written not daytona.

So is there a vendor out there that could help me with those :).

Thank you

:grin:

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Contact Rider graphics in the vendor section. Have alot of graphics for the charger. Great ones.good quality!!!!!

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
+1

I would get my graphics from rider and then check out moparsupercenter for the grill.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
if you're ever in Bahrain i have a decal set for sale...
rear black out
hood decal
quarter stripes w/ "HEMI" cutout

price is 40BD or around 32KD

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
i'd look at revolution motor sports. seems like most of their decals are just as good but they usually cost a lot less. if u PM them they can make ur decals say whatever u want.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
i'd look at revolution motor sports. seems like most of their decals are just as good but they usually cost a lot less. if u PM them they can make ur decals say whatever u want.
Don't purchase from them if you care about customer service, quick shipping, or honesty. I don't have any complaints about their actual product though, it was getting it that was the problem.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Here are some Daytona part numbers and price. You can order these parts from any Dodge dealer or online. Hope this helps. $429 for a hood sticker......too rich for my blood.

*Daytona*
Daytona Chin Spoiler – 82209609 – MSRP $90.75
Daytona Grill "R/T" Badge - 4806324AA – MSRP $37.85
Daytona Grill Kit (Flat Black) - 1CN95RXFAA – MSRP $217.00
Daytona Headrest (Dk Slate/TorRed) - 1DC041V5AA – MSRP $235.00
Daytona Honeycomb Grill Kit – 82209978 – MSRP $39.52
Daytona Hood "HEMI" Decal - 68003211AA – MSRP $429.00
Daytona Navigation Bezel (GoManGo) - 1CX241VEAA – MSRP $179.00
Daytona Navigation Bezel (PlumCrazy) - 1CX241HGAA – MSRP ???
Daytona Navigation Bezel (SubLime) - 1CX241FBAA – MSRP ???
Daytona Navigation Bezel (TopBanana) - 1CX241YHAA - MSRP $159.00
Daytona Navigation Bezel (TorRed) - 1CX241R3AA – MSRP $179.00
Daytona Front Door Applique - 4806146AB – MSRP $41.60
Daytona Gear Shifter Bezel (GoManGo) - 1DA861VEAA – MSRP $94.60
Daytona Gear Shifter Bezel (TopBanana) - 1DA861YHAA – MSRP $103.00
Daytona Gear Shifter Bezel (TorRed) - 1DA861R3AA – MSRP $94.60
Daytona Gear Shifter Bezel (PlumCrazy) - 1DA861HGAA – MSRP $94.60
Daytona Gear Shifter Bezel (SubLime) - 1DA861FBAA – MSRP $94.60
Daytona Rear Door Applique - 4806148AB – MSRP $43.10
Daytona Rear Spoiler – 82209874 – MSRP $415.32
Daytona Rear "R/T" Badge - 4806323AA – MSRP $45.25
Daytona Shift Knob (Dk Slate/TorRed) - 4578532AA – MSRP $36.10
Daytona Touch-Up Paint (GoManGo) - 04889828AA – MSRP $7.79

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Don't purchase from them if you care about customer service, quick shipping, or honesty. I don't have any complaints about their actual product though, it was getting it that was the problem.
sorry to hear about your bad experience . i ordered from them last monday and received my decals on thursday! i guess i got lucky:grin:

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Wow nice. You sure were lucky. They have a bad reputation here and over at LX. They told me they just hired new people and that they were trying to correct all this. I figured I'd give them a chance thinking they did fix things. Order was promised to be shipped within two days and should get in 6 days max. Three weeks later I was still left waiting for the item to ship, and communication, ha they wouldn't respond for anything.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Wow nice. You sure were lucky. They have a bad reputation here and over at LX. They told me they just hired new people and that they were trying to correct all this. I figured I'd give them a chance thinking they did fix things. Order was promised to be shipped within two days and should get in 6 days max. Three weeks later I was still left waiting for the item to ship, and communication, ha they wouldn't respond for anything.
dang that sucks. i'll have to think twice about ordering from them again

·
Registered
846 Posts
I would get the Daytona Cross hairs and Daytona Grille insert from the dealer... As for the Decals, Rider Graphix do a great job... Good luck and update us with pix when ur done...

·
Registered
608 Posts

I order from them several times no problems what so ever! OH by the way this is not a bash the vendor thread. Just go to there vendor isle and do it there please.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Thanks Guys For the help.

Im Just waiting now for my car to come out of the Service , recieved My Car from the showroom with a jerk in transmission :s from 60-80. i hope they fix it and i get it back 2marrow.

Fahad by the way , where are ya from ? I like the way , you hooked up your charger.

Alrite Guys Thanks :) Again

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I order from them several times no problems what so ever! OH by the way this is not a bash the vendor thread. Just go to there vendor isle and do it there please.
I am happy that you recieved your products quickly. i was simply giving this gentleman a headsup about my, and many others, negative experiences.

·
Registered
846 Posts
I'm from Bahrain...
Thank you for the kind words... Good luck modding ur ride...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey guys , sorry for the delay , lost the forum there hehe , well thanks guys for your help , Im from kuwait by the way , its a 07 charger TOR RED Stock at the moment , i wanna get the decals of HEMI etc.

thanks again , im gonna check the websites out :)

·
Registered
708 Posts
Just a question, but why would you want to turn your RT into a Daytona? If you just like the look of the Daytona, why not get a sticker saying HEMI or something else? I just hate fake badging of vehicles.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
LoL , im not installing daytona stickers , only hemi hehe . nothing that would say daytona. Just i liked how the Hood hemi sticker looks on the daytona :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts