Charger Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
I can do it, but I am not stock. But when I was stock, I could get a small chirp from a roll.

·
Registered
7,506 Posts
I can also get the occasional chirp from a roll when I'm in autostick and horsing around. Just leave it in first and accelerate up to about 30, then engine brake down to 15-20 and punch the gas. It'll chirp. Not sure why that's important, but there ya go.

Best,

·
Registered
29 Posts
I've noticed too that if I have the traction control off and driving in autostick that if I give it more than half throttle that it'll chirp the tires a bit and actually kick the rear out a tad. I think that all of this had more to do with catching the right temps too.....happened to be a pretty cool day. Nonetheless, BIG FUN!!! :D

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
ESP off, and stock in auto I can leave fifteen feet of rubber with no reving of the RPMs. I just mash the pedal from a stop and burn baby burn. I have an 06 Charger, 05 build. I have never pulled any fuses. I think I got a fast one.:devil:
I'm gonna have to make a video one day, just too prove this.

·
Registered
467 Posts
got my tires rotated for first time friday and since then my rear tires have been spinning like crazy, but hear no squealing. but maybe the music is up too high. hehe.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Yup - Plenty of wheel spin here. Got sideways the other day with the esp off, whipped it back the other way then finally straight - wheels spinning the entire time. Off - road asphalt road, of course!!!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Hmm, weird, I have little to no problem to chirp my tires or burn them for a couple seconds. Just a couple of days ago, I was driving through a Wal-Mart parking lot when this SUV backs out in my direction. I gave a little throttle and chirped the tires with ease, actually got a couple people around the parking lot to look at my Daytona. Not too long ago while on an empty toll road late at night I was trying to get a good 0-60 time. On one of my attempts while in Drive with ESP on I managed to get the tires to screech for a good 3-4 seconds, while the rear end went from side to side.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.