Charger Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We here at Lee Parts enjoy the taste of shoe leather. We have been selling the R/T Grill emblems left and right. Mopar has been sending us the small adhesive emblems. Today we received 21 R/T emblems from Mopar. They are the same part number we have been selling. Now they are sending us a larger clip on emblem. We had posted earlier that we would stand behind the adhesive emblems if the fell off. Our offer still stands. We are also going to exchange the adhesive emblems for the clip emblems if anyone would like to do so. We do apologize for giving out incorrect information, unfortunately we were passing on information that at the time was correct and was from Mopar. Please contact me at 1-866-765-7278 to arrange an exchange. The only things we will require for an exchange is (1) The old emblem be returned to us and (2) The original emblem was purchased from us. I have attached photos of the new emblems.

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
I just got off the phone with Brian who was most helpful - he rushed my CAI, and let me know about the badge changes (thank g-d) and he is rushing these two items over to me.. Ive had nothing but great experiences with LeeParts and suggest everyone check for their parts there FIRST.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts