Charger Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Question withdrawn, I re tried my search and got the answer I was looking for. I think I may try and find a R/T exhaust to throw on my SE.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Smart move........i have an RT exhaust on my 3.5...........no drone, and a noticeable difference in performance...........as well as the fact that it looks badass out back with 4 inch chrome tips.

Good luck, you should be able to find a complete system used here on the forum for around $100.00.....including X pipe and resos

Ed

·
Registered
53 Posts
Smart move........i have an RT exhaust on my 3.5...........no drone, and a noticeable difference in performance...........as well as the fact that it looks badass out back with 4 inch chrome tips.

Good luck, you should be able to find a complete system used here on the forum for around $100.00.....including X pipe and resos

Ed
Got any soundclips?

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
Tank, I posted mine as free yesterday and had two folks that wanted it. I may have someone for you on LXForums. Where you located?

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Tank, I posted mine as free yesterday and had two folks that wanted it. I may have someone for you on LXForums. Where you located?
dang why cant all the r/t guys be like you???j/k for free pacharger said wow!!i was going to buy one off of a member but just decided to hold off and pay 40 bucks more to get flowmasters!!!and some nice chrome tips!!:cool: :rockon:

·
Registered
9,031 Posts
I think if you put an R/T exhaust on your SXT then you can officially put R/T badges on it......

j/k

*hides and runs for cover*
Maybe we could just call it an "RSXT" or how about "SXTT"?? :knockout:

LOL :grin:

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
dang why cant all the r/t guys be like you???j/k for free pacharger said wow!!i was going to buy one off of a member but just decided to hold off and pay 40 bucks more to get flowmasters!!!and some nice chrome tips!!:cool: :rockon:
Heck, store it or see someone use it...simple choice there. Plus now I get to have fun with my new exhaust and wait for the post of another new member that is looking forward to his new exhaust too.

heck, it's a used exhaust...it's not a gold brick. :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm interested in this option as well. Just curious about the sound though. Can somebody thats done this post some sound clips? Thanks!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts