Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as the title says, 2011 Stock R/T AWD rims 19" $650 shipped obo. should fit any AWD charger/300/magnum. sorry they are dirty, still in the middle of a lovely central PA winter.

rims are good, minimal curb rash that was on the car when I bought it. If you need any more pics let me know, pm me and I can text more pics.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
To the top, I'll entertain offers.

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump, new rims on tomorrow! These are good to ship tomorrow at 4pm! Great rims as are, power coated, plasti dipped, whatever you want to do!

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
to the top all

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
still available, come with TPMS and locking lug nut.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
What wheels are you going to run next winter? You're not gonna run your new wheels year round are you? Just keep the 19" for winter use. It's really gonna be hard to get rid of stock AWD wheels because everybody with an AWD already has them. Just sayin'.

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well, i'll see what the summer brings.... don't have many options right now.... they are taking up very limited space in my garage, I have a space to walk from the door to the back and i have to crawl over stuff to get to my bike until i get warmer weather to go through everything and trash some stuff.... if they don't sell i may just get some blizzak's or something for winter.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Sounds like somebody needs a bigger fun room (garage)!!! LOL

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well i agree with you there, I don't know if it could ever be big enough... I just moved in with my girlfriend and the garage is full of my stuff that i have to go through, motorcycles and stuff we are storing for the community yard sale this spring. hopefully i'll have room soon.

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Hi,

Will these fit on a R/T with the road and track package? How much tread is left on the tires?

Thanks
Jack
Sorry Jack, they will only fit an AWD. The offset is to big for a RWD car. The offset on the AWD's is +35mm and the RWD has an offset of +20mm

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What Stevens said!!

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bump to the top

1 - 13 of 13 Posts