Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.

As always I want to thank you guys for your business and support. It looks very good that we will be moving ahead on the custom tag for you guys and gals. We have a few car clubs that have inquired here by phone over the past day so this is going to push it over the top.

If we do not answer your PM's this weekend it is because the shop will be closed tomorrow and Sunday. Dan and Scott just got back in from SEMA early this morning on the Red Eye, and I will be leaving later today to visit our friends in Houston and the Space City LX gang.

We will get to any of your questions first thing Monday.

We also will be getting ready to roll out the in the next couple of weeks the Vent ID plates for you guys and gals also. We will customize them and we will have standards. The price will be under $40.

Thanks again to everyone :)

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Have fun and be safe in Houston! When yall coming out to vegas????
Hey, trick question. Can you make a BT License plate?

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have fun and be safe in Houston! When yall coming out to vegas????
Hey, trick question. Can you make a BT License plate?
LOL on the trick question :lol:

Guys, I'm getting caught up on emails and PM's from many folks today. Thanks for your business and support.

Jack, let us know when a gathering of Vegas LX'es take place in the Vegas area and we will come on out. Do you guys ever do a track day?

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
SOmetimes we track on friday nights when the have it open up, but I almost never get there. My part time night job on fridays pays for my moditis but prohibits me from getting there.
It sure would be sweet if we could have a BT license plate, as in, a real one, instead of what the state gives us. grrrrr

1 - 6 of 6 Posts