Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at a red light, and a electric blue lancer evo pulls up next to me, and he looks my way and smiles....so i guess it was on...I was holding my rpms at around 1800-1900, then the light hits red...i had a sweeet start...i left his ass, by at least a cars length...but we ran into another light about 2 blocks down....so we smiled and he took a left turn and I took a right :D Do we normally beat evo's or does this guy suck?

·
Registered
657 Posts
I was at a red light, and a electric blue lancer evo pulls up next to me, and he looks my way and smiles....so i guess it was on...I was holding my rpms at around 1800-1900, then the light hits red...i had a sweeet start...i left his ass, by at least a cars length...but we ran into another light about 2 blocks down....so we smiled and he took a left turn and I took a right :D Do we normally beat evo's or does this guy suck?
He sucked, or he had a stock Lancer "badged up" as an Evo. Back when I was into Imports it wasn't uncommon to see Lancers not only with evo 7,8 body kits, but also upbadged as Evo's. Regardless nice kill. Those Evolutions are beasts.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
I THINK IT'S CAUSE YOU TOOK OFF AT A RED LIGHT :) :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
I've driven and EVO 7, and I didn't think it felt as fast as my car.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
i smoked a lancer just the other day. like hard. it was some kid younger than me(im only 21) and he gives me the eye with his girlfriend in teh car and i just kidna give him the whatever face since i was waiting on the turn light.. and he revs once, and were both at a red light, so im like FINE, give him the Nod. light changes and i smoke him. he rolls his window down at the next line says he gotta bad start. and suprise. i smoked him agian. he held his head low and i U-turned to go back where i needed to go. hadda put the guy in his place :pthe lancers arent special. an evo tho, i ahve no experience with.

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He sucked, or he had a stock Lancer "badged up" as an Evo. Back when I was into Imports it wasn't uncommon to see Lancers not only with evo 7,8 body kits, but also upbadged as Evo's. Regardless nice kill. Those Evolutions are beasts.
I could tell it was an evo...he had brembo brakes and I heard the turbo spool...but it was fun though...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.