Charger Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever modified their headlights to the point where your parking lights would come on and stay on rather than your headlights? I like the point of having lights stay on in a big parking lot, but I think somehow my HIDS didnt last long at all because of this. I got a replacement kit coming, but I know I know why don't I just de-activate my lights to not come on when I hit the unlock button.....but I don't I need some type of lights. I was thinking about getting some switchback LEDs for the parkings lights and I think that would work. So what do you guys think, yay or nay?

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Has anyone ever modified their headlights to the point where your parking lights would come on and stay on rather than your headlights? I like the point of having lights stay on in a big parking lot, but I think somehow my HIDS didnt last long at all because of this. I got a replacement kit coming, but I know I know why don't I just de-activate my lights to not come on when I hit the unlock button.....but I don't I need some type of lights. I was thinking about getting some switchback LEDs for the parkings lights and I think that would work. So what do you guys think, yay or nay?

I think you have only two options.

1. Turn off the feature so the lights stay off when you use the key fob.
2. Put the halogens back in.

I'm guessing that this feature is computer controlled. A programmer/developer for mopar with all the right tools would have to reprogram this item.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts