Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.

Im going to buy the Diablosport Trinity/Intune, leaning towards the Trinity cause of the gauges and extra features.

Does the cable running from the Trinity to the OBD-Port ever get in the way/annoying?(I dont have access to my charger until summer so cant look if i can run it by the side of the dashboard or smthing)
If anyone have a picture that would be greatly appreciated.

Also, since i live in Sweden, extra parts can be hard to find, ive read about it draining the battery, is that a problem still in the 2006 R/Ts?

Thanks!

·
Banned
8,603 Posts
Get the Trinity. Worth more than the cost difference. The wires are easy to tuck out of the way. You can even hide them depending on where you mount the Trinity.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Get the Trinity. Worth more than the cost difference. The wires are easy to tuck out of the way. You can even hide them depending on where you mount the Trinity.
Okay, thanks.
Anyone know anything about the Trinity draining battery on the -06 R/T?

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
If you leave it plugged in for long periods of time without starting the car it will or if you have a weak battery. Otherwise no it will not. I leave mine plugged in all the time.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Doe the Trinity still allow you to turn off the downstream O2 sensors like the older 7135s did?

I was looking for a 7135, but the authorized dealers are charging a premium for them now that they are out of production.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
No they do not , but I can be done through a cmr tune

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
No..it is a right angle cable and you really don't notice if you run the cable right.

Remember to PM us for a great Chargerforums Discount!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts