Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Again, as always I want to start out by thanking you all for your business and support.

I do apoligize for my lack of responses to your emails and PM's since Friday. Over the past several days I have been battling a wicked stomach virus. I feel like I am getting back to the living again, and I ask for a bit of patience as I catch back up.

You guys know how I like to post pictures and I have several new emblems and 3d designer emblems I have want to share, but I have just been to ill to get the stuff up.

We do have a new product (lighter deletes) on out website here:

http://www.billettechnology.com/Mer...GY&Store_Code=BT&Category_Code=LighterDeletes

Folks who have order a standard fuse box, all covers have been cut and are at plate. We will begin engraves later next week on those and should begin shipping the first two weeks of December.

I'll have more to add to this post over the next few days also as we get ready to put up more holiday specials for members :)

·
Registered
951 Posts
I hope you feel better, the stomach flu is a nasty, nasty illness to be suffering through......... I hope that you no longer have to put up with feeling like this :sick: Take your time to get better, we'll be patient and we all understand.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Hope you feel better soon.
I better start shopping.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Glad your felling somewhat better :) Now get you butt back to work...:) :)

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hi guys,

Again, as always I want to start out by thanking you all for your business and support.

I do apoligize for my lack of responses to your emails and PM's since Friday. Over the past several days I have been battling a wicked stomach virus. I feel like I am getting back to the living again, and I ask for a bit of patience as I catch back up.

You guys know how I like to post pictures and I have several new emblems and 3d designer emblems I have want to share, but I have just been to ill to get the stuff up.

We do have a new product (lighter deletes) on out website here:

http://www.billettechnology.com/Mer...GY&Store_Code=BT&Category_Code=LighterDeletes

Folks who have order a standard fuse box, all covers have been cut and are at plate. We will begin engraves later next week on those and should begin shipping the first two weeks of December.

I'll have more to add to this post over the next few days also as we get ready to put up more holiday specials for members :)

See thats what happens when the Boys beat the Skins. It is just sickening. Feel better!! :( :knockout:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts