Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks we want to thank you all for you continued support and business.

Catch Cans: We are shipping as quickly as we can on these and in order of placement and finish. We literally are dreaming about these when we go home at night LOL. We have plenty of cans, it is getting them all assembled and packaged for you guys and gals. We also are running low on hose; but we have another couple of cases inbound to us from our local supplier tomorrow. Please do not worry on our hose; it will hold up with no problem

Maggie Wing group buy: The black chrome wings will begin shipping within the day. They are being packaged and the 3M heavy duty adheasive is being applied. We are all wearing many hats here so everyone is working hard to get all your items prepared and packaged properly. All emblems have been precut so there will be no wait time. Those getting a straight wing with no insert, we will be engraving on your wing within the next day or two. Folks getting a highy polished nickle plated wing, we expect them back from plate within the next few days.

300 Wing: Wings are at plate and and black chrome. Before we post the group buy we will show you all the finishes complete and how they look. This wing will fit on the back of your Maggies, Chargers, 300's Sebrings, and PT crusiers for sure. Price is $285 any finish any insert. Folks have been ordering right on the phone with us based on their past experience with the products they have received, and there is certainly no higher compliment than that so thank you all.

Deluxe fuse box covers: All covers are machined complete and finished complete. Those that have approved art already you are either getting cut or will be cutting within the next day.

Performance mods: Tests this weekend and hopefully with a announcement early next week and pictures.

Also testing the waters here a bit; we are thinking of running another standard group buy on the standard fuse box covers. We need at least 10-15 to run them at the price of $325. You will be able to put any art on the top. I will start another thread toward the end of the month to see if we can get another one going again.

Emblems: We get standards cut and then the go bye bye as quick as we can reshelf them. We do have plenty of colored blanks and shipping daily. One off's are shipping daily as well, both badges and sill plates.

Thanks again to everyone

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Folks, I wanted to let you all know that I will be away on a personal matter from the 19th and returning to the office later afternoon or early evening EST on the 24th. If you need anything the boys at the shop will be able to help you with any questions or concerns you may have. I will be on line each evening to check PM's. If it is critical just PM me your a number where I can reach you at and I will help you any way I can.

Thank you all again.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Folks, I have the site down for a bit tonight so I can add a group buy for our 300 cousins on the rear decklid wing. I should have it back up in another hour or two.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Do we know when the other perfomance parts will go on sale? I have a gift certificate but don't want to spend it until seeing all my options. Will they work for 5.7L?

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do we know when the other perfomance parts will go on sale? I have a gift certificate but don't want to spend it until seeing all my options. Will they work for 5.7L?

The spacers we are going into production on will be for the 6.1's right now. However, we will be developing them for the 5.7's from the same material.

We will be making a throttle body out of the same material we are using for the spacers also very shortly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts