Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan on ordering new rims soon from Forgeline, I want to order 20x10 rims and have 275/35/20 on all fours, or 255 on front and 275 or 295 rear.

What do i have to tell them to make sure the rims will fit proper? my Daytona will/have srt size brakes on it when these rims go on.

Thanks,
Scott

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How come you want to stagger the tires and not the rims?

Forgeline should have the specs all measured out for big brake clearance. So tell them you want X style wheel, in 20x10, and it needs to clear big brakes.
ok, after more research, this seems like the most approachable setup

Front: 275/40/20 on 20x9 rim

Rear: 315/35/20 on a 20x11.5 rim

and yes I will be contacting Forge to ensure that they will clear the brakes. Still looking for any input to either correct or improve the setup, im not placing the order till Nov/Dec most likely.

Thanks,
Scott

·
Registered
33 Posts
Scott,

That setup looks much better than the first one. =0) I am not sure exactly the offsets and backspacing they are going to put on the wheels, but I am running 295s in the rear and I had to roll the fenders, and I am only on a 10.5" wide in the rear (but I have about 1/2" of backspacing that I can take off).

Just something to consider or ask Forge about when the time comes.

Which style are you going for, if you dont mind me asking?

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
[see post below]

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I'm being told that I won't have to roll the fender with the 315 from acouple sources that I've talked too. I would like to verify this with someone that actually has run 315's on the rear.

This one :D haha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts