Charger Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed while browsing the threads that a lot of you guys are taking off the '3.5L V-6' badges off. Is there a specific reason why??

·
Registered
839 Posts
Who? COWARDS Ive never heard of such a thing.:lol: I did it for the clean look. Personal preference.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I've noticed while browsing the threads that a lot of you guys are taking off the '3.5L V-6' badges off. Is there a specific reason why??
Usually it's a result of posting pictures here in the forums and having the V-8 bunch rag on us to the point were we feel that we arent worthy of the same respect of those with a pepsi bottle more of engine displacement.

The short answer is "it's a failed attempt to gain respect for the haters".

I LOVE MY V-6
The badges will stay!

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
I replaced them with script charger emblems, I just thought they looked a lot better and I am all about making my car just a little bit different.

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
I've taken my badges off every care I've ever had. I think it looks much better and much cleaner.

Not to mention it's a lot easier to wax.

I don't have any badges on my Charger except for the front ram's head.

·
Registered
232 Posts
it's for the "sleeper look" to blow the doors off the 2.7's

or not...

·
Registered
281 Posts

or not...[/QUOTE

Ha Ha Ha..............now that **** is FUNNY!!!!!!!!!

I am replacing mine with Hemi emblems.......and then i will put the black sticker with the guy peeing on the hemi emblem right next to it:grin:

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Usually it's a result of posting pictures here in the forums and having the V-8 bunch rag on us to the point were we feel that we arent worthy of the same respect of those with a pepsi bottle more of engine displacement.

The short answer is "it's a failed attempt to gain respect for the haters".

I LOVE MY V-6
The badges will stay!
that is the DUMBEST thing I have ever heard...

edit: most ppl do it to their cars for the cleaner look. I actually have thought about debadging mine not to sure yet

·
Registered
902 Posts
good luck powder coating plastic, it will melt in the oven. You will have to paint them, a few members here have painted them and it looks good. I removed all the emblems, I just like the clean look.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
I want to take all my emblems off so that I don't have to wax around them anymore. It's just a pain in the @$$.
I thought you were getting the sticker to replace all the back emblems?? You should get a reverse flat black stick to replace the sides.

·
Registered
860 Posts

or not...[/QUOTE

Ha Ha Ha..............now that **** is FUNNY!!!!!!!!!

I am replacing mine with Hemi emblems.......and then i will put the black sticker with the guy peeing on the hemi emblem right next to it:grin:

Why you putting hemi logo's on your V6??? Be proud of what u got!!:smoke:

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
My SXT came without the badges and go figure the salesman didn't know why. So I don't have that problem but since I don't have them, it kinda makes me want them so people don't assume I'm driving a 2.7, although it does have the SXT badge.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Why you putting hemi logo's on your V6??? Be proud of what u got!!:smoke:
Pretty sure he was having Calvin peeing on the HEMI, but that's just what I got from it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts