Charger Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The dark head light and tail light covers, is that a dark plastic cover you insert, or a thin plastic film?
I seen the plastic film kind, but I would think it would tear or peel due to wind, rain and snow, and for $40.00 just for the front is a lot of wasted money.
If it is a hard cover, where can I get them?

PS... I found suitable graphix, its actually for a Charger, what was I thinking before, good thing I have people to slap me back into reality. :grin:

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
The dark head light and tail light covers, is that a dark plastic cover you insert, or a thin plastic film?
I seen the plastic film kind, but I would think it would tear or peel due to wind, rain and snow, and for $40.00 just for the front is a lot of wasted money.
If it is a hard cover, where can I get them?

PS... I found suitable graphix, its actually for a Charger, what was I thinking before, good thing I have people to slap me back into reality. :grin:
Hey Challenger,

The film covers are Rockblockers and from what I have heard and I know a few people who have them, they are very durable. Ask around, I think you'll be suprised.

Gary

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Alice, check out Rockblockers website: http://www.rockblocker.com/chargerintro.html

or PM member: RockBlocker

They are one of the best

And welcome back to reality, glad that could get straightened out. Would hate for you to have to change your screen name to anything unflattering lol

Tom

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alice, check out Rockblockers website: http://www.rockblocker.com/chargerintro.html

or PM member: RockBlocker

They are one of the best

And welcome back to reality, glad that could get straightened out. Would hate for you to have to change your screen name to anything unflattering lol

Tom

LMAO....
I would have to resign

Thank you boys for the info, I'll look into that right now.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
they do make hard plastic covers too. I believe it is a company called GTS but I am not 100% on that

·
Registered
8,719 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
I've had the Rockblockers on my SRT8 (smoked). I got pulled over as they violate mass law on dark covers. I ripped them off. I also just removed them from my fog lights as they are very bubbled from the heat and looked terrible. Go with the clear 3M covers.

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've had the Rockblockers on my SRT8 (smoked). I got pulled over as they violate mass law on dark covers. I ripped them off. I also just removed them from my fog lights as they are very bubbled from the heat and looked terrible. Go with the clear 3M covers.
Maybe in that case Ill get the 20%, IM already driving with illegal 35% tinting on all four.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts