Charger Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got on 09 Charger with the RER nav radio. The radio manual is as big as the car owners manual. I cant figure out how to get most of the nav features to work. I have a $100 Garmin that sticks to the windshield that so far works a 1000 times easier than this one. First, do you really have to put the car in park to find an address or business. If I'm driving down the interstate and my passenger wants to look up something I have to pull over to do this? Also, how do you get entries into the in motion folder? I cant find a way to add them. And does this mean you put addresses of places you already know how to get to in this folder? Any help would be appreciated and I have read the manual twice...

·
Premium Member
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
2,504 Posts
First, do you really have to put the car in park to find an address or business. If I'm driving down the interstate and my passenger wants to look up something I have to pull over to do this?
Yes, you will need to put the unit in park to be able to watch a dvd or to input addresses while the vehicle is moving.

If you want to get around that, you will need to install a "LOCKPICK", which gets around that requirement.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts