Charger Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its been awhile since i started a thread(can we say april :embarrese ) and let my monster out[ :monster: ]. but i think its time to stir the pot and mix things up, cuz thats what i'm here for:

As most of you know i have been b!tch!ng and moaning about getting my Charger brochure and they keep send this generic azz fall line sh!ts. so i finally got mine :drool: . and as i read i come to the realization that the SEs & SXTs SUCK DONKEY BALLS!!! :devil: now GLHS and Chargershed(as well as a few others) can admit that i have been pretty good lately(or has it been because i was gone awhile? :wink: )and i have been ignoring you SE & SXT boys give you cars such praise. I even gave some little advice to a SE seeker
The dealer by cumberland mall has them for 23(i went yesterday)
. But as i look at the specs for these perps all i keep thinking was that they suck. i have a couple of questions but because of the "stiring" comments i just made i'm gonna wait so they can been answer w/a clear thinking forum instead of a room full of fuming mad base models whose speedodometer only goes to 140 by the way.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
:(

Why the hate?

You don't get that much car in any other car company for that price.

Show me one car that has all of those features for the same money or less, and I'll let you rant til the cow's come home.

Disclaimer: I'm buying an R/T or Daytona.

·
Registered
630 Posts
epoch said:
Why the hate?
Hmmm, hate? I didn't see any hate. He dislikes the SE and SXT, is verbal about it and has stated it in his post. But that is his choice and opinion. Why is it these days that if someone disagrees with something it is considered to be "hate"? epoch, because you disagree with RR, do you hate him? I don't think so.

That being said, I would disagree with him because I think the SE and SXT provide a good car with styling we like and work within the budgets of those who are unable to reach into the $30k range to purchase the R/T (or more). Even the classic chargers had their underpowered brothers being produced, they all didnt have the 440 and 426 powerhouses. The 383 was nice but some of them came with the SB 318. I would equate those to the 2.7L and the 383 2BB to the 3.5L.

·
Registered
32 Posts
CO-Charger said:
Hmmm, hate? I didn't see any hate. He dislikes the SE and SXT, is verbal about it and has stated it in his post. But that is his choice and opinion. Why is it these days that if someone disagrees with something it is considered to be "hate"? epoch, because you disagree with RR, do you hate him? I don't think so.

That being said, I would disagree with him because I think the SE and SXT provide a good car with styling we like and work within the budgets of those who are unable to reach into the $30k range to purchase the R/T (or more). Even the classic chargers had their underpowered brothers being produced, they all didnt have the 440 and 426 powerhouses. The 383 was nice but some of them came with the SB 318. I would equate those to the 2.7L and the 383 2BB to the 3.5L.
HAHAHA, I'd have to dissagree with that. When you say somtheing sucks "donkey balls"...that's hate, not a different opinion. I could give a shiznit however because I have the R/T, in fact i wouldn't care if he was blasting the R/T, because if I dig it than it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. Hey Ron, if your plan was to get some steam going in here, outstanding job... i'm sure they will start a coming.

·
Registered
630 Posts
I still disagree about the hate. Colorful textual information ("speach") can never invoke enough emotion in this medium to indicate one way or the other. However, if he came right out and said he "hated it and all owners should rot in hell" or some such expression, then there would be no doubt. But the phrase "they suck donkey balls" just doesn't give me enough to say one way or the other. Does RR hate? Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't. I will give the benefit of the doubt until further evidence has come out.

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
I suppose one would have to acutally suck donkey balls to see exactly how bad that is:)

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
sigh...

IT'S AN EXPRESSION.

"No love", "Why the hate?", etc.

Sorry. My generation sucks donkey balls.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CO-Charger said:
Hmmm, hate? I didn't see any hate. He dislikes the SE and SXT, is verbal about it and has stated it in his post. But that is his choice and opinion. Why is it these days that if someone disagrees with something it is considered to be "hate"? epoch, because you disagree with RR, do you hate him? I don't think so...
Thank you! someone finally stands up for me :cry:

CO-Charger said:
I said that in another thread. that different peep have thier own reasons for buying SE & SXTs but that does not make it an unsuckie charger. and i'm not talking that whole bag for you buck crap.
CO-Charger said:
I still disagree about the hate. Colorful textual information ("speach") can never invoke enough emotion in this medium to indicate one way or the other. However, if he came right out and said he "hated it and all owners should rot in hell" or some such expression, then there would be no doubt. But the phrase "they suck donkey balls" just doesn't give me enough to say one way or the other. Does RR hate? Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't. I will give the benefit of the doubt until further evidence has come out.
:confused: :bored: :yawn: :asleep:
GLHS837 said:
I suppose one would have to acutally suck donkey balls to see exactly how bad that is:)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thats why you're my homie

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
O.K. now that the" comments" are out of the way it's question time. Now as I look at the option list I notice a code for the engine.Now I know this is the engine code :rolleyes: But I would like Someone to desifer It for me (6.1 21xfirst please :embarrese )

·
Registered
630 Posts
RonRacer said:
O.K. now that the" comments" are out of the way it's question time. Now as f look at the p option list I notice a code for the engine.Now I know this is the engine cod P :rolleyes: But I would like Someone to desifer It for ms (6.1 21xfirst please :embarrese )
Can someone translate for me? I don't speak or understand RR's version of typolingish.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
CO-Charger said:
Can someone translate for me? I don't speak or understand RR's version of typolingish.
sorry, i use a tablet pc so it writes what it wants. i fixed it

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Question 2: someone explain to me why the body codes are 2DX?

·
Registered
86 Posts
if u really think about it the charger se and sxt are basically the same car but different engine it still has enought power to take an 04 impala ss supercharged, ive done it in my wifes car she has an se i have an r/t so for people who cant afford our 35 40k dollar cars the se is a good option and if u cant afford the sxt u can get the sxt rims on ebay for 200$ a piece plus i think that the charger looks wayyyyyyyyyyyy better with out the chrome grill

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
my06chargerr/tandse said:
if u really think about it the charger se and sxt are basically the same car but different engine it still has enought power to take an 04 impala ss supercharged, ive done it in my wifes car she has an se i have an r/t so for people who cant afford our 35 40k dollar cars the se is a good option and if u cant afford the sxt u can get the sxt rims on ebay for 200$ a piece plus i think that the charger looks wayyyyyyyyyyyy better with out the chrome grill
WHAT!! that like saying me and you are the same person just different names. why did you chose this thread to say something like that?? and by the why 1 the impala suck donkey balls(which GLHS seems to think is not such a bad thing :wink: )2the impala is a V6. now you :shhh:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts