Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed on Edmunds that there is now a $500 rebate in effect. In order to qualify for this, do you have to take dealer stock, or do you still get the rebate if you place a special order?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
*** Bump ***

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
vsop said:
call a dealer and ask
It's funny because I was at a dealership yesterday and I completely forgot to ask about it. :)

·
Registered
743 Posts
gweempose said:
I noticed on Edmunds that there is now a $500 rebate in effect. In order to qualify for this, do you have to take dealer stock, or do you still get the rebate if you place a special order?
When I bought my car 2 months ago, I got $500 "back", but ONLY if I used Chrysler Financial (not a good rate!!!) That is probably what this is.

But, after one payment I got my credit union to pay off the Chrysler loan and now I keep the $500 (actually like $480 because of the one payment) and have a low interest rate!

·
Registered
7 Posts
This rebate is stand alone and is not tied into Chrysler Financial. But the last time I checked, the only way you will get the rebate is if your order is delivered while the $500 rebate is still available. So if your car doesn't come in until September and they no longer have that rebate available, you will not get it.

If you find out something else let me know, but that is the way it was explained to me.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Exactly what I was told $750 rebate on the ’06 Magnums, $500 on the Chargers, but can only be applied at the time of purchase, not at time of order. I was also told that I would be eligible for any rebates going on at that time. My Charger might not arrive until late Sept. early Oct., right at the beginning/end of the fiscal year, which means better rebates maybe available.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
ApexCharger said:
This rebate is stand alone and is not tied into Chrysler Financial. But the last time I checked, the only way you will get the rebate is if your order is delivered while the $500 rebate is still available. So if your car doesn't come in until September and they no longer have that rebate available, you will not get it.
Thanks for the information, Apex. I just talked to the Sales Manager at a local dealership and he confirmed exactly what you said. It seems like kind of a silly way of doing it, but I guess they are trying to encourage you to take dealer stock.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts