Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of the cars come with a plain black bezel around the radio and A/C controls? I haven't run across one (or paid enough attention), and mine's silver. Just curious, because I'm thinking of ditching the silver interior inserts and making it all black.

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
The '05 Magnums came with a black bezel. I think all the Chargers besides the daytonas come with silver.
The Magnum one would fit

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The '05 Magnums came with a black bezel. I think all the Chargers besides the daytonas come with silver.
The Magnum one would fit
Oh, okay; that explains it then. :D Thanks!

Now to get rid of the blasted steering wheel inserts...

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Do any of the cars come with a plain black bezel around the radio and A/C controls? I haven't run across one (or paid enough attention), and mine's silver. Just curious, because I'm thinking of ditching the silver interior inserts and making it all black.
You could just paint the silver bezel, Black. I have the Super Bee and it came with a faux carbon fiber bezel :silenced: . I liked the painted to match body color bezels, on the Daytona's. So I painted mine in Det. Yellow.

I even painted the chrome rectangular shift bezel insert, in Black.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Oh, okay; that explains it then. :D Thanks!

Now to get rid of the blasted steering wheel inserts...
You could even paint the steering wheel inserts as well. I saw a member who painted theres in Inferno Red and it looked great. I am going to do the same for my Super Bee.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Mine came with black...

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The SE's come with BLACK, I have a black one, brand new in perfect condition. Wanna trade :)
I'll consider that; I either want it all black or all silver. My radio bezel is silver and the shift bezel is black currently. Other option would be to trade for a silver shift bezel. There was one on Ebay about a week ago but some :silenced::silenced::silenced:hole snaked it.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Keep in mind that the black bezel around the ac and radio stuff is not smooth like the silver ones are.
Hmmm, good to know. I assumed it was just a crappy pixelated picture I was looking at, but I guess they are textured then?

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Hmmm, good to know. I assumed it was just a crappy pixelated picture I was looking at, but I guess they are textured then?
I had silver and when I upgraded to the Nav radio the dealer used the black bezel. I kind of lilke it so I didn't complain.

They are textured.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts