Charger Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all, i live in VA beach and i have been looking for a club to join, so i have a question, how do i go about joining your group? i looked at the website but didnt see anything (maybe im just blind.) also do you have club dues (eg, monthly, or anually) thanks guys.

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
hi all, i live in VA beach and i have been looking for a club to join, so i have a question, how do i go about joining your group? i looked at the website but didnt see anything (maybe im just blind.) also do you have club dues (eg, monthly, or anually) thanks guys.
Hey NetRang3r,

Sorry for the delay in responding to your question.

First, let me say thanks for taking the time to look around the HRME website. It's nice to know that the site is getting used.

Second, HRME is not a club. The site was started as an informational site for the Hampton Roads area. I try to keep the site as up-to-date as possible with local info, shows, etc. I've been asked a number of times about HRME becoming a club, but I just haven't had the time. As a member of a number of other clubs and car councils myself...and with the HRME website...I haven't had the time to try to turn HRME from an info site into a club. So, I've decided to keep the site as a local info site...for now at least.

The one event that I do put on through HRME is the annual Back to School Bash car show to benefit St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Since HRME isn't a club, and therefore doesn't have members, I'm always looking for volunteers to help out at the show. If you'd be interested, let me know.

If you are interested in clubs on the South Side, I would highly recommend the Tidewater Mopar Club (TMC). I'm a member...just not very active since I live up on the Peninsula. They are an active club, with a mix of new and old Mopars. They meet over at Hall Dodge on VA Beach Blvd. There's a link to their site on the HRME website.

Good luck, and I hope to see you at a local event soon.

:bigthumb:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts