Charger Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently had my car dyno'ed and it showed 311 at the wheels. What does this translate to at the engine? :)

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Mine dynoed close to that, depends on if they use 15% or 20% drop for drive train. 350-385. hard to translate. see my sig for my mods and HAL can screw-up a dyno run. I found that out quick.

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
damn thats good. What mods do you have?
Is it really? Cool! I have the Volant CAI and Magnaflows. I also had the injectors tweaked and a Supertune. It came to 311.68 to be exact. :)

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
what kind of dyno was it?

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
I recently had my car dyno'ed and it showed 311 at the wheels. What does this translate to at the engine? :)
By my calculations, that would be almost 380 BHP. That was assuming 18% drivetrain loss.

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
Holy cow! :knockout:

:grin:

·
Registered
609 Posts
That's pretty good, not as good as me, but good nonetheless!! Ha ha j/k. But somewhere around 375-385, pretty good, for a purple car:(

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
That's pretty good, not as good as me, but good nonetheless!! Ha ha j/k. But somewhere around 375-385, pretty good, for a purple car:(
DANGER.....DANGER........RUNS AND HIDES................
:smoke:

·
Registered
609 Posts
:pray:
DANGER.....DANGER........RUNS AND HIDES................
:smoke:
Hehe, I'm leaving for school right now so I'll sffer the wrath later tonight.:silenced: But, it is my birthday, so she has to be nice to me...until midnight:pray:

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Saved By The One Day Of The Year You Can Get Away With It........

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It's a good thing it's your birthday or I'd have to beat your butt.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts