Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just picked up my charger a few weeks ago, it is a r/t ,so im told. it has full leather seats and they have factory suede inserts . i was told this was a daytona option,is this the case or do the r/t's come like this also?

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
i just picked up my charger a few weeks ago, it is a r/t ,so im told. it has full leather seats and they have factory suede inserts . i was told this was a daytona option,is this the case or do the r/t's come like this also?
What year and what color is your car? Does it have colored plastic radio bezel? If you look about the right side air vent there should be a plaque below it that says what color it is and what number your car is. Also if it is a daytona it should have daytona stitched on the headrests :)

Also if it is not a Daytona it could still have Daytona seats. It could be an R/T with the Road And Track package which is the same as a daytona but not the brilliant coloring and decal package :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its white, with no decals, and no stitching , the radio bezel is silver , but the guy i got it from bought it at a auction and stereo was missing from theft. i like the seats better than regular leather so i guess i just got lucky .lol.

thanks for the info thought maybe id get real lucky and it be a debadged daytona:D

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
If it has the road and track package, it has the simulated leather seat centers (seating surface). Daytona's are high impact colors, except for white, and are numbered cars.

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
its white, with no decals, and no stitching , the radio bezel is silver , but the guy i got it from bought it at a auction and stereo was missing from theft. i like the seats better than regular leather so i guess i just got lucky .lol.

thanks for the info thought maybe id get real lucky and it be a debadged daytona:D
all the prior daytona's had color matching stiching on the seats, shifter, and steering wheel. not sure what white daytona's had.

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
all the prior daytona's had color matching stiching on the seats, shifter, and steering wheel. not sure what white daytona's had.
From this post in the thread Charger Color Options By Year, ...
Based on the pictures of this 2009 Stone White Daytona on ebay, this is different from previous Daytonas as that it is:
  • Missing body color matched shifter bezel - has bright chrome
  • Missing body color matched radio/nav bezel - has silver
  • Missing body color matched stitching on seats - has red
  • Missing body color matched "Daytona" stitching on seats - has red
  • Missing body color matched stitching on shift knob - has red

1 - 7 of 7 Posts