Charger Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all.

Proud new owner of an 07 RT Inferno Red.

Want to add a spoiler. What color should I get? A flat black or the color matched?

Also, how would this color look with the flat black decal on the trunk, and on the hood?

Does anyone have any pics?

Where would I order these large decals? And would it look good with side decals as well?

thanks!

·
Registered
869 Posts
Congrats!! :)

Flat black spoiler, and flat black Daytona grille (w/ the black honeycomb inserts).

Red looks great with flat black decals. Trunk, side, and hood graphics all go good together.

There are pics on here of cars with the same look but you would have to search.

You can order the decals from http://www.ridergraphix.com/charger.html

Good luck!

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Hey all.

Where would I order these large decals? And would it look good with side decals as well?

thanks!
Our supporting vendor, RiderGraphix. B esure to tell 'em funk doctor sent cha!!!!

Just joking, everyone gets the same stellar service from those guys.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks!

I have a black Jeep Cj7 that I rebuilt from the frame up with a black body and red roll cage and other accents.

I figure I'll build this car the opposite. Red car with black accents.

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
I think you'll really like the red with the black accents. :)

After you get them done, don't forget to post pics! I'd like to see your CJ too. We have an all black '85. :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
alright. i'll sleep on it and decide which side graphics I want and order from rider tomorrow.

How hard are they to put on?

And where can I get a factory flat black spoiler from?

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
alright. i'll sleep on it and decide which side graphics I want and order from rider tomorrow.

How hard are they to put on?

And where can I get a factory flat black spoiler from?
Graphics are easy to install if you take your time, follow the instructions to the letter, and use LOTS of the spray solution. Also, I have heard Rider sells the spoilers as well, so shoot them a note.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts