Charger Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
10,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Many people have been asking us as a course of discussion, what questions and things we need to know to blend a lubricant and other materials for their cars.

Since it has become a real consistent request, I thought it was important to post our worksheet for people to see and use if they so choose to submit to us for evaluation.

Like a home improvement store has a "color swatch" to get the color you want specifically for you via a formula in the computer, we use internal formulas based on tribology to get a specific blend for each and every customer......which is why the labels have the customer name, the specific blend weight and the vehicle it goes to. This includes engine, transmission, and differential along with coolant and steering system fluids.

Just like you would specifically choose a cam with heads, exhausts, cats and a tuner, all of the components have to work together. They can't be generic in nature and hope to have the best outcome.

Same with what we do. Specific and precise is much better.....and the resulting experience you get is communicated to us by all our customers.

Just another piece of the puzzle to help people understand why our materials are head and shoulders better than anything else on the market.:beerchug:

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC:driving:
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
That's awesome Brian. It helps to see this to understand more about the oils you create and why you create the blends you create

·
Vendor
10,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's awesome Brian. It helps to see this to understand more about the oils you create and why you create the blends you create
Glad you like it! The interesting thing is that people look at all the different mods they can do with their cars....heads, cams, exhaust, t-stat, gears, torque converter, intakes, superchargers etc, BUT they do not consider nor realize that when you change the power output and change the system parameters, the fuel and lubricants have to be adjusted and augmented to deal with that. Engine builders talk about all these things and then when it comes to fuels and lubricants their narative goes from authority to...."well, I have always had good luck with.......X

I'll leave them to build the stuff, leave us to blend stuff for it!:beerchug:

Regards,
Brian
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

·
Vendor
10,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very nice.

Still, looking forward to that new website...!
Thank you, glad you like it!

Yea, I am too. I have been working heavily on it trying to tweak it before it goes live. :beerchug:

Regards,
Brian
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts