Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My alarm keeps going off randomly and I dont know what to do. I'm not arming it whenever i close my door it arms itself. the dealer isnt open til Monday any clues on what to do?

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
with the door open hit lock, unlock, lock as fast as possible, and it will put itself into valet mode; and it will basically be a keyless entry, so siren/alarm/remote start if equipped.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
and after you do that, it still goes off?

seems like theres more than a remote problem.

If you were able to get a hold of the shop; they definatly should have came to your location and at least disabeled the alarm, if they couldnt get it right on the spot. Ive made house calls on Sundays for people. :)

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
err, well I just saw it was the dealer who did it...

chances are they sourced it to a local shop anyway; try to get their info; so you can deal directly with them in the future should you have any problems.

·
Registered
907 Posts
ya might want to check your remote and see if your alarm is set to passive. it happened to mine the other day.. mine somehow went into passive mode which means that it arms it self 30 seconds after i close the last door. that might be part of your problem.. i don't know.. i am no pro.. slowdohc and Sound&Security are the pros....

but that might help..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts