Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
2020 Scat Pack Plus Pitch Black
Frostbite is so damn badass. Looks so good on a Daytona.
I was gonna get the exact car when I was shopping. The only thing that stopped me was the 6 piston brakes and the fear of taking car of the vinyl wrapping on the hood roof and trunk. I'm so old school and fear getting a paste wax or compound / polish on it and it forever looking like crap.
So I went with just a Scat Pack instead of the Daytona 392. Funny afterwards I watched a bunch of videos on youtube on how to take car and maintain it and I think my issues fell away.
If I had to do it all over again, I would absolutely get a Daytona 392, it's so damn badass.

Registered
2020 Charger SXT Plus AWD - Frostbite/Black
Halfchow, your car is gorgeous!
I absolutely love the Frostbite paint color. It's one of the main reasons I'm driving a Charger today!
Nowhere near as badass as yours, but still a beauty in blue馃ザ
20200516_142747_resized_2.jpg

Registered
Frostbite is so damn badass. Looks so good on a Daytona.
I was gonna get the exact car when I was shopping. The only thing that stopped me was the 6 piston brakes and the fear of taking car of the vinyl wrapping on the hood roof and trunk. I'm so old school and fear getting a paste wax or compound / polish on it and it forever looking like crap.
So I went with just a Scat Pack instead of the Daytona 392. Funny afterwards I watched a bunch of videos on youtube on how to take car and maintain it and I think my issues fell away.
If I had to do it all over again, I would absolutely get a Daytona 392, it's so damn badass.
Same! Love the Daytona's but I did not want to wrapped roof, nor did I want to hassled of having to remove something on a brand new car. I'm obsessive enough with the standard paint as it is. :LOL:

Registered
I love Frostbite.
I really wanted Hellrasin, but there were none available, so I "settled" for Frostbite(my second choice), and I am glad that I did.
All of the colours available for these cars are really nice, but Frostbite is definitely the best.

Registered
I love Frostbite.
I really wanted Hellrasin, but there were none available, so I "settled" for Frostbite(my second choice), and I am glad that I did.
All of the colours available for these cars are really nice, but Frostbite is definitely the best. View attachment 299296
Agreed! I was set on getting the hellraisin, but I decided it was a bit too dark after seeing it in person. I didn't want to deal with the extra imperfections that come with darker paint, and the wife said it is too purple. LOL so I ordered frostbite.

Registered
2020 Frostbite Daytona 392
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry been a busy start to the week, haven't checked this in a minute.

Your guy's cars look dope, trim doesn't matter.

Honestly, I was scared too of the maintenence for the vinyl of the Daytona. Specifically, like another poster said, marks from wax blemishing it. That was 100% unfounded tho. I first thought I'd have to tape off every time I detailed, but you don't really have to. I use NexGen ceramic spray on the paint, making sure to buff out any that gets on the vinyl. Then I hit the stickers with 303 Aerospace. It takes time, but I find zen in cleaning her.

Thanks for the likes !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts