Charger Forums banner

741 - 760 of 782 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi all! My name is Richard and I am new to the site. I've been in the market for a car for about a month now and settled on a Scat Pack, but unfortunately I haven't been able to find the right combination of color and options. I went to a nearby dealer and placed an order for a 2018 Scat Pack yesterday with my list and put a deposit down. According to the dealer, when they tried to put the order in, they were no longer able to put in orders for 2018s so apparently I will be getting a 2019 (in White Knuckle) in 6-8 weeks.

I have a feeling this is going to be a long 6-8 weeks, but I'm pretty sure it will be worth it when it finally arrives. I live in the Los Angeles (San Fernando Valley) and this will be my first American car that I own. My wife has a 14 Durango RT and we love it so this should be a fairly easy transition for me since she lets me drive hers on a regular basis :) I'm looking forward to getting to meet/know some fellow Charger owners.
I'm guessing you went to CSUN? I'm in Van Nuys and attending CSUN right now lol. Hit me up we'll exchange info. Congrats in advance for your 2019 beast!

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'm guessing you went to CSUN? I'm in Van Nuys and attending CSUN right now lol. Hit me up we'll exchange info. Congrats in advance for your 2019 beast!
I did lol, but way back in the day.

I went to high school in Van Nuys.....also way back in the day :)

Thanks! I'm looking forward to getting updates on the build and comparing notes with others on here.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello all, My name is Chris, Picked this project up 2 weeks ago and hoping to have a good amount of bonding time with my son working on this together. Located near San Antonio TX, in Seguin. Going to go for a custom Storm Trooper Star Wars Theme going with the rough tough look by keeping the ugly push bar and adding a scoop and deck wing. Hope input here can help and add fun to our project. Looking forward to joining in

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ok so I did it I came to the Darkside.
Where are the cookies?
First time Charger owner. Long time Chevy guy. Yeah yeah I know. This is my baby...
07 Charger R/T
Stock everything. Well, except the sound system. MTX Terminator 6X9s with the 6 speaker system. Jensen touch screen Nav/DVD with bus controller. Led headlights and fogs. Viper alarm with remote start. Chrome Dodge 18" rims.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
42 Posts
Sup, I’m Diego from Santiago de Chile, with my 2017 Charger SE in Graphite Metallic Gray.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Waddup Mopar fam!!! 1st time Mopar owner with a 2018 Pitch Black Scatpack Charger!!! Out here repping Las Vegas.....Born and Raised!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
New guy

Hi all, 51 year old cop, have been issued 3 Chargers over the years and fell in love with its performance. I just bought a retired 2014 ex- Ohio State Highway Patrol Charger with 114K miles. Plan on making it an R/T clone. Lots of great info here on this forum, keep it up!

Jeff

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Folks!
Nice place! Mopar guy from wayyyyy back.. starting with a '68 Coronet I scored in Culver City for $300.. long gone unfortunately, but I just scored a 2010 Charger with a 5.7L with police pursuit package, but we threw hooker headers and 3" pipe.. this thing SCREAMS! Trying to find a much older charger to restomod from the ground up, but for now, this quenches the thirst! Thanks for having me! :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm new... LOL

Hello, my name is Brian and I'm picking up my 60k mile 2008 Charger R/T pursuit tomorrow afternoon so I'm new to the Charger world. Looking for info to mod and customize it. Looks like a good forum here and I'm glad to be here.

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Bronco is back Now in 93560

Been gone from the forum since April 2014. Still have the 07 Super Bee that now have just over 27k on the highly modified, natually aspirated 426 short block. Looking for a SoCal shop that does great work to add another 150 ponies to the already 500 RWHP. The only change since the engine mod are new Nittos all around. Car is still in perfect condition and looking to get it CARB legal in Cali.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello from Wa State

Hey folks...just picked up my first Charger last Saturday. Looking forward to learning all I can from these forums.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Newbie with my 2018 Scat pack

Wanted introduc myself to the Forum n Mopar Group.
My name us is David Parnham from Roseville/Sacramento, Ca.
I just got my 2018 Scat Pack. I've done a Lot of the Modes and Graphics. I've done the oil catch can, 8,000k light blue headlights, tinted side reflectors n taillights. Done the Wrap on the roof n stripes, tinted windows, Striped the valve cover, front lowering kit and
Z Tazer. I've also done the LEDs under the seat and lit up the Honeycomb hood scoop n door sills w pissed off Waspfloor mats. Wanted to see what else there is to do n recommend?
My number is 916-275-07777 or [email protected] if you would like to chat n talk mods.
Thanks David 20190123_204729_1548740956304.jpg 20190123_204729_1548740956304.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
New Here....Just bought an older charger as a fun project. I have been out of car games since 2007, Back then I had an 11 sec mustang gt convertable...sold it and was about to buy a new RT, then asecond child came along and so on so 12 yrs later I found the same 06 Daytona I was going to buy back then and its mine!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am in a work computer so it is not letting me post of the map. But I joined this site today because I have questions about my charger. I own a 2019 charger scat pack. Im from Chicago. Currently stock. I have 5%tint all around

·
Registered
1 Posts
Purchased a Black 2018 Charger Scat Pack in January 2018...Some mods - AR front splitter, Project6 GR wheels, Nitto tires, lowered 2 inches...starting on some engine accessories, going to go with a theme wrap but haven't decided what yet....my toy for local car shows...

741 - 760 of 782 Posts