Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd share, since there's not too many pics of the black chrome srt8 rims on here. Last 3 pics are after I polished them up..but pics taken with Blackberry, so not as good quality. Tires are Yokohama Parada Spec-X 255/45/20.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
looks good!!, now drop it like its hot!!! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,922 Posts
Just thought I'd share, since there's not too many pics of the black chrome srt8 rims on here. Last 3 pics are after I polished them up..but pics taken with Blackberry, so not as good quality. Tires are Yokohama Parada Spec-X 255/45/20.
Those are definitely on my short-list of things to do. Pricey and because of that smaller things keep slipping in ahead of them, but I'll probably do this next year. Thanks!

·
Registered
185 Posts
pretty sick looking, i got the black with the red pinstripe, i wish i got 22s to fill in the space, but maybe i should drop it like its hot like someone mentioned

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looks good!!, now drop it like its hot!!! :thumbsup:
possibly...I don't really mind the wheel gap; it's not too bad. I think an exhaust is next on the list ;) Then I'll worry about lowering it.

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Wow! That looks great!! On my list of must-do items, thanks for sharing your pics.

Any issues with offset or fitment? Did you need special lugs? :beerchug:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Wow! That looks great!! On my list of must-do items, thanks for sharing your pics.

Any issues with offset or fitment? Did you need special lugs? :beerchug:
Well originally I was wanting 275 wide tires, but after reading mixed reviews on whether they would rub or not, decided to play it safe & get the 255's. They don't rub; I have 3mm spacers in the fronts (I have the R&T Package).

Nope; they use the same lugs. I should get some locks though..don't want anybody stealing them!!

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Nice. They may even look good on my car.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
ummmmmm, those are chrome... not black-chrome...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
ummmmmm, those are chrome... not black-chrome...
Yeah they're not quite as dark as I thought they were going to be, but I'm happy with them. I didn't want them TOO dark. They have just a slight tint to them. I've already had a few people who asked me exactly what kind they were; they could tell it wasn't just normal chrome. I don't know what the exact chroming process is, but I guess they didn't go as heavy on these? If you compare them with xrayi's ( http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106338 ), obviously his are darker.

·
Registered
854 Posts
If you put a Danko rear spoiler on that thing it would look awesome. Wheels look good.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Very nice man. If all goes well and i get another charger in the next year i'm gonan get these rims but only get them on 22s and lower it just abit...nice choice man :beerchug:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Yeah they're not quite as dark as I thought they were going to be, but I'm happy with them. I didn't want them TOO dark. They have just a slight tint to them. I've already had a few people who asked me exactly what kind they were; they could tell it wasn't just normal chrome. I don't know what the exact chroming process is, but I guess they didn't go as heavy on these? If you compare them with xrayi's ( http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106338 ), obviously his are darker.
might not be true. although it does appear as tho they are darker, his are reflecting down onto grass and yours are reflecting onto very white concrete. park it on some asphalt and take pictures and they will probably look really black. maybe not tho :king:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts