Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got My Rider Graphics and put them on today ...I have a PXR (black) Charger and got the Graphics in Silver

Not a rider graphic....

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
looks sweet man!! i like the silver on black..esp love the trunk...very different look...i'm going to be ordering from them sometime soon :bigthumb:

thanks for sharing the pics!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
looks sweet man!! i like the silver on black..esp love the trunk...very different look...i'm going to be ordering from them sometime soon :bigthumb:

thanks for sharing the pics!
Shoot Rider an e-mail they might give you a few % off for being a fourm member.

I like the look too, very happy with it, and I didn't do a perfect job putting them on (did an ok job over all). I've never done decals before

·
Registered
2,365 Posts

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
The graphics look real nice man...great job for your first time!

The site IS acting funny tonight...I wonder why?

·
Super Moderator
11,618 Posts
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-=FLEX=-

·
Registered
498 Posts
You got balls, man. I got my RiderGraphics today, but I'm too scared to install them myself. :(

·
Registered
722 Posts
Looks sweet!:clap:

Rider is #1!:rocker:

·
Registered
392 Posts
To be honest, the trunk "black out" is kinda meh to me. It's your car, and if you like it, that's what matter. But I'm luke warm on it.

As for the retro style super bee stingers, I love those. And I think those might be in my future as well.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
To be honest, the trunk "black out" is kinda meh to me. It's your car, and if you like it, that's what matter. But I'm luke warm on it.

As for the retro style super bee stingers, I love those. And I think those might be in my future as well.
I can respect that, too each their own I'm not a fan of the black out on all colors either

·
Registered
444 Posts
hey nice!
kinda reminded me of my car... ive got the same decals/stickers but modded the side one with the rocker below..see pics

·
Registered
555 Posts
hey nice!
kinda reminded me of my car... ive got the same decals/stickers but modded the side one with the rocker below..see pics

Nice looking ride! Just 1 problem, get rid of that stick-on scoop and get a SRT hood or a Ram Air Hood. Will look ALOT better. JMO though, well done on the look. As for RiderGraphix, thrown lots of $ their way and couldn't be more satisfied!!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Nice looking ride! Just 1 problem, get rid of that stick-on scoop and get a SRT hood or a Ram Air Hood. Will look ALOT better. JMO though, well done on the look. As for RiderGraphix, thrown lots of $ their way and couldn't be more satisfied!!
WAT:confused:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts