Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone heard of these, they run about $25 bucks per plug but claim lots more spark thus increasing mileage and power, any thoughts, sound good

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
anyone heard of these, they run about $25 bucks per plug but claim lots more spark thus increasing mileage and power, any thoughts, sound good
Yeah, but at $400 for a set of 16 for a 5.7 I'd rather spend the money on a mod of some sort.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It seems this would be a mod of some sort unlike typical spark plugs. Also I dont know here but if it truly saves what it says it does would that not be better for our vehicles in the ling run. I consider close to doing a CAI mod, every little bit counts and since modding is like a puzzle I would think that the increased spark would be nice.

·
Registered
898 Posts
It seems this would be a mod of some sort unlike typical spark plugs. Also I dont know here but if it truly saves what it says it does would that not be better for our vehicles in the ling run. I consider close to doing a CAI mod, every little bit counts and since modding is like a puzzle I would think that the increased spark would be nice.
for all that money you could get a predator and get real power :smoke:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.