Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was pulled over today for tint. I have a mopar 11 charger and it's never been tinted..... Never. It came like this from the dealer with even a front window sun shield. What am I supposed to do to fix this? I'm not screwing with the car! How do I avoid getting a ticket?

· Super Moderator
16,412 Posts
Is it possible the dealer tinted it before they sold it to you?

The factory tint is negligible...

· Premium Member
392 Posts
If it's factory tint there will be a % number in the corner of each window (where it gives the glass details) that's from the factory - my buddies Camaro comes with 70% tint and it declares it in each window.

· Registered
61 Posts
Picture of car would help. Don't tell me you do not know if it has window film or not. If it was used, it might have it even though you did not install it.

I was pulled over today for tint. I have a mopar 11 charger and it's never been tinted..... Never. It came like this from the dealer with even a front window sun shield. What am I supposed to do to fix this? I'm not screwing with the car! How do I avoid getting a ticket?

· Registered
114 Posts
Did you buy it used? Previous owner had a low tint installed possibly?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.