Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just parked my new 2008 RT AWD Inferno Red! It's fantastic. Have the mygig, heated seats, uconnect, protection group. Pics to come asap. I love her. She's gorgeous and really pulls. Also, the most comfortable ride I can remember having with this much performance.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Welcome to the family! Enjoy her!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Come on dude, you know you cant post about a new car with out pics, Especially an 08!!!!!!! COME ON MAN WE NEED PICS!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
not sure if I'm doing this right. let me know if I'm not. Here's a start.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Congrats !

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think I might be the first one to have an 08 on here! Now I know the addiction...

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Yes I think you are the first one on here to have an 08. Congrats. Also you posted the pics right the first time. You need to let us know how the mygig is.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Very nice! love the new interior. Enjoy the fastest color.....:grin:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Holy **** I forgot to tell you how much the mygig rocks!! I have a ford product (06) with a similar touchscreen system (no hard drive though) and this one is sooo much smoother and easier to use. The voice activation works well so far (I have had literally 10 minutes to play with the car- have to go to dinner with the wife). The touchscreen is very sensitive and their are no times you need to double tap it like you have to with my ford. also, it's VERY fast to respond. when you change from nav to pics/media, etc it is very snappy. much happier with it than any of the other cars I have had. I may change my tune after more time to fiddle but that's the review so far. I like that uconnect, voice activation, nav, sat, music are all in one central "hub" and all use the same screen. The annoying whip antenna is not very noticeable in real life. I think a lot of the pics that looked ugly with it are against the plain white background on the dodge website. in real life you don't really notice it unless you know to look for it.
also, the dealer walked me through the features a bit. the remote start has some protection features like if you don't put the key in after a set amount of time, it will turn off and you can't shift the car from park unless the key is in.

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
I really like the new 2008 AWD wheels ... the 2007's are unfortunately quite hideous

·
Registered
197 Posts
Congrats on the purchase and welcome from Washington!! Looks good BTW!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Yea you should make that your first mod!! And get rid of the antenna. Just my opinion

·
Registered
13,502 Posts

Holy fender gap Batman !

Yup, it's definitely AWD .... hehe ... now bring it to the ground where it belongs and wants to be :D

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Congrats, and welcome to the forums, from Las Vegas! Anyone else notice the interior colors???!!!?!

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
:) Welcome from Roanoke Va, Sweet ride, love your Sig. Noticed the colors also!!:)

1 - 20 of 68 Posts