Charger Forums banner

161 - 175 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
The photos I saw it did appear like a slip knot. It must have worked fine as a door pull for all that time because it still had the loop. And there was no ulterior motive uncovered by the investigation. In fact some of the exercise aids found in the Oakland Ca park also looked like nooses and they were openly acknowledged as aids by users.

Way too many folks have become oversensitive and lost total control of their sensibilities and common sense.

Give it time, tires will soon be made of stone due to sensitivities over rubber plantations once used to make tires. What is the stopping point for cultural correctness.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #162
I dunno..are there different photos claiming to be the noose ? Who cares...Did the FBI and Nascar decide to create this diversion ...cuz there really was a noose, and they had camera recording of it being hung, but releasing that would have started major Riots..so this story and pic is released...!
It's history now...Speaking of History, Statues are falling, Irreplaceable, not to mention the the dollar vales..History is being clouded over a bit..Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben are gone, The Dixie Chicks are now "the Chicks'....Wonder what will become of the Legendary dodge charger, "General Lee" of Dukes of Hazzard? Will the owner be forced to blank out any reference...plummet the collector $$ value...

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Thnx for the pic...Obviously a door pull....
This is the official Nascar picture, and it is without a doubt a hangmans noose:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
TV reporter said "there are at least 4 security cameras in that area, that would have picked up any after hours activity"....If so, I would conclude, the desire to "re-tie" a door pull in the Noose form, was prolly done during normal work hours...and obvious to several men...Let's start a rumor that it was Kyle Bush....OK...

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #168

·
Registered
4,584 Posts
What did you think would happen? This has become a complete joke. Amazing what lengths some folks will go to in order to throw gas on the fire.

I think you'll see in November how tired the "average" folks in "flyover" territory are of the drama.

Best,

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Andy Coumo, is asking Trump to mandate masks. Andy, is also using what's left of his demoralized police departments to enforce mask use and social distancing. A job that is one step down from parking enforcement.

NY new mask motto is: Mask is up, don't shoot.

·
Registered
713 Posts
... Meanwhile Emperor Nero II is playing the lute while the country burns...
Let it go long enough and the collapsed economy will lose votes for Trump...so the theory says.
So let's get together and not vote for the guy who built the most prosperous US economy ever....
make sense?
------------
I used to think the leftists would disarm honest citizens first. It is a more brilliant move to disarm/defund the cops, and THEN close the gun stores to honest citizens due to "emergency conditions".
-------------------
And the people who fell for "keeping the self defense guns out of the wrong hands"?
The leftists believe that the "wrong hands" are people who want to protect their family.
The US is the last country where a Constitution of laws allows citizens to own the means
to preserve their freedom, as well as to protect their own lives.
---------------
The left has realized that all they have to do is pass a law and they can legally screw over the voters.......voters who the leftists believe to be extremely stupid, as evidenced by voters continually electing leftists who hate America.
----------------
And the criminals?
Criminals have no reason to obey any law and no reason to stand in line for a background check.
-------------

·
Registered
8,723 Posts
They won't have to close the gun stores, the gun stores are selling at such a fast pace they might just run out!
Oh... wait... that means every single person who even thinks they might want a gun has already bought one, or is buying right now! 🤣
The only real problem right now is the lack of ammunition because production can't keep up with demand!

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Gun sales skyrocketed even in Dem strongholds. With news titles like this, no wonder. "Virginia Dems draft proposal to downgrade assault on police to misdemeanor."

Its beyond sarcastic that libs demand special protection and rights for privileged protected groups, while at the same time devalue the rights and protections of others.

Libs have taken insanity and chaos to unseen heights.

·
Registered
8,723 Posts
Plans to paint 'Black Lives Matter' on courts when the season resumes on 31 July are being discussed by the NBA.
The league wants to promote messages of equality and police reform after George Floyd, an unarmed black man, died while in police custody in May.

NBA players have reportedly been given permission to use words promoting social justice in place of their names on uniforms.
The season's remaining games will be played at Disney World in Florida.
They're kidding, right?!

·
Registered
2018 Dodge Charger R/T
2,738 Posts
The only real problem right now is the lack of ammunition because production can't keep up with demand!
^ This. And it pisses me off!! I neeeeeeeds!!!

161 - 175 of 175 Posts