Charger Forums banner

121 - 140 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Re Krautmaster's post----Mario's Son, Andrew...Had to be hard for him to say "you win'....But...it is the talk of a leader...IMO...Has been the only leader this country has seen lately...They say, He could be the next President of the country...But , just like his father, decades ago, ...He will not run for the ticket..nor serve if drafted...[his words]....
Celebrities, politicians and some losers in the country will say anything and promise anything to appear "woke" to prevent backlash. That's all Andrew is doing.

Sounds noble for Andrew, to say what he said about winning, but threatened NYC that he will stop using state funds for NYPD takes the cake. The first time Trump says he will stop using federal funds for NY law enforcement you know Andrew will go full retard on his brothers segment.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
Celebrities, politicians and some losers in the country will say anything and promise anything to appear "woke" to prevent backlash. That's all Andrew is doing.

Sounds noble for Andrew, to say what he said about winning, but threatened NYC that he will stop using state funds for NYPD takes the cake. The first time Trump says he will stop using federal funds for NY law enforcement you know Andrew will go full retard on his brothers segment.
Andrew did give the condition to be 9 months to be effected...Long time...and perhaps a new President in charge, with Nationwide changes, not just NY...Who knows..[Is this thread getting too political ?]
My fear, The Nov election will be 3 way split...with many "write in votes" for Andrew, with hopes of drafting him in..Hence, not enuf win for any of them....and toss up to House Speaker...Oh No..!.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Well, we had our first "trouble" in ABQ tonight: Protesters went to a park near downtown with a petition to remove the statue of Jaun De Onate - the Spanish Conquistador that started the colonization of New Mexico in the 1590's. He is infamous for a 1599 massacre at the Acoma Pueblo, about 70 miles SW of ABQ and pretty much universally reviled today (he was one nasty SOB). Anyway, the neo-nazi militiamen came into town from their "compound" east of ABQ and started a fight at the protest and ended up shooting a protester... I had hoped the Feds were keeping better tabs on these freaks, but I guess not.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Not sure what or who the protesters despise anymore. It ranges from historical statues, to skinheads, to law enforcement. Things usually decay fast when the protests go from elephant walks with signs to tearing shit apart.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
The world has gone to hell - time to retire and head back to the hills 100 miles south of here where I grew up and the nearest neighbor is over the horizon...

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
If it was NY instead of ABQ, ....Andrew would say "Don't make me come down there !"...Yes...The whole world is protesting--- is pushing the limits..No, it's broken the borders....A politician with great leadership qualities can't fix this...IMO...What we need is "Bring back the Mafia"...Yup...we never seemed to have had these problems [for long] when the organized crime families were in charge.. ...Mafia had the large numbers...to enforce...and the now needed overseas connections as well..,,,World wide fix needed...

·
Registered
4,598 Posts
Andrew did give the condition to be 9 months to be effected...Long time...and perhaps a new President in charge, with Nationwide changes, not just NY...Who knows..[Is this thread getting too political ?]
My fear, The Nov election will be 3 way split...with many "write in votes" for Andrew, with hopes of drafting him in..Hence, not enuf win for any of them....and toss up to House Speaker...Oh No..!.
In spite of all the belly aching, I think we'll see another 4 years of Trump. Hopefully, people pay very close attention to whoever Biden's running mate is. The odds of him lasting 4 years with even a fraction of his marbles intact seem remote (should he get elected).

Best,

·
Registered
4,598 Posts
Re Krautmaster's post----Mario's Son, Andrew...Had to be hard for him to say "you win'....But...it is the talk of a leader...IMO...Has been the only leader this country has seen lately...They say, He could be the next President of the country...But , just like his father, decades ago, ...He will not run for the ticket..nor serve if drafted...[his words]....
He wouldn't get anywhere on a national ticket. The Cuomo family has always been about running and feeding off of NY. They've got powerful political connections and money, but it doesn't translate well to the flyover states. And as we've seen, those states can make or break a candidate, even with the media's thumb on the scale.

Best,

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Between all these special interest groups, a clash is starting to take place that sort of brings a smile to my face.

Democratics can't fall on their knees fast enough in their attempt to placate the movement and get woke points in the process. You look stupid, groveling and subservient so stop.

Aunt Jemima syrup and Uncle Ben's are under attack for stolen identity I guess. Will they be blackmailed into paying money or just end production and be done with the sticky mess.

Auntie Em from Wizard of Oz, simply soundst racial. Just ban it. Shit no - - cant ban Wizard of Oz because judy Garland is the ultimate no shit gay icon and that community needs representation. It does make me wonder if that community takes a knee to BLM. Or does BLM fly the rainbow flag. Guess they need to work that privilege thing out themselves.

Police are getting locked up in their own precincts. City blocks are now no-cop zones. No one in Boogaloo, BLM, CHAZ CHOPS or Antifa claim leadership. As jacked up as they are I sort of understand. But look at most of these cities burning. It's not like their leadership is any better so I guess it's a natural pairing.

·
Registered
4,598 Posts
Police are getting locked up in their own precincts. City blocks are now no-cop zones. No one in Boogaloo, BLM, CHAZ CHOPS or Antifa claim leadership. As jacked up as they are I sort of understand. But look at most of these cities burning. It's not like their leadership is any better so I guess it's a natural pairing.
And the media isn't holding the Democrats accountable for running all of these metro areas into the ground after holding all the cards there for generations. Apparently, it's all Trump's fault that they haven't been able to fix things in their own back yard, but they still expect to be given another shot at running the country. Hell no.

Best,

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
He wouldn't get anywhere on a national ticket. The Cuomo family has always been about running and feeding off of NY. They've got powerful political connections and money, but it doesn't translate well to the flyover states. And as we've seen, those states can make or break a candidate, even with the media's thumb on the scale.

Best,
My take was that Andrew would not get elected as a write in...And, as most know, Biden's chance will greatly depend on his choice of VP..as you say...[presently not looking too good]...This election brings flash backs to the Ross Perot days...to me...as many voters will want a 3rd choice...If enuf do...it can cause Speaker of House win....! Not likely, but possible...IMO

·
Registered
8,733 Posts
Pelosi has even less chance of winning than Hillary did. Ain't gonna happen.

I'm still amazed and a bit confused that the Dem's put forth Biden for their pick. I assume they're grooming their choice for VP, who will do what they want after Biden gets removed from office for mental issues (IF he should win.)

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
"Pelosi has even less chance of winning than Hillary did. Ain't gonna happen. "
If it comes to insufficient votes for either candidate to win, ...it gets thrown in Pelosi 's lap...no voting involved, no chance involved..She merely gets to choose the winner, and can choose herself...

·
Registered
4,598 Posts
"Pelosi has even less chance of winning than Hillary did. Ain't gonna happen. "
If it comes to insufficient votes for either candidate to win, ...it gets thrown in Pelosi 's lap...no voting involved, no chance involved..She merely gets to choose the winner, and can choose herself...
There is no Ross Perot waiting in the wings this time. And even Ross only got about 19% of the vote. That was the most since ol' Teddy Roosevelt revolted and split the Republican vote in 1912 allowing Woodrow Wilson to get elected and bring us nuggets like the Federal income tax. Be careful what you ask for.

Best,

·
Registered
2,556 Posts

But no riots for this. Black lives matter though? Oh wait...

Reactions: RitzRT

·
Registered
8,733 Posts
Because all the "black on black" violence doesn't fit their narrative. Just like all the violence in Chicago, Baltimore, St. Louis, etc.

I'm disgusted that the officer in Atlanta was charged with murder in that shooting. I've seen other interviews with LEO professionals stating that the shooting was completely justified, and I agree. What a farce! :mad:

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #140
Shot in the back, more than once...What would you classify it? Maybe "suicide by cop"--but, wait, I changed my mind...watch me run...!
...I wish the police could be better trained in non lethal shooting...such as leg wounds....Seems that is never a choice...in this case, I think it should have been the choice...

121 - 140 of 187 Posts